Admin

I have contacted sent 2 messages to Support and have not heard anything from them.  Is there a phone number?

Comments

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes there is but I would die a slow death if I gave that out. We keepers of the sacred phone number are sworn to secrecy at birth. Seriously they are probably swamped with all the first time buyers and non paying complaints so please be patient. I'm sure they are doing their best. I must go now before one of the watchers sees me.
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 22,866 ******
    Honestly, there is no phone number. The forums are completely separate from the auction site, and with no means of direct contact between the two. In addition, there is no one affiliated with the auctions here in the forums.

Essentially: You can't get there from here.
  • xylem007xylem007 Member Posts: 1
    I also have created 2 tickets.  I created one aug 18th ish and one around sept 1st and neither have been answered or even looked at as far as I can tell.  I can not get extended verification questions to work, lived at the same place for a decade, same job, etc... Tried every permutation I can imagine of my name.  Always says 'can't retreive verification questions contact support'
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 22,866 ******
    I don't know how many times it needs to be stated that this particular sub forum is for questions regarding using the forums and not questions regarding the auction site. Honest, I'm not lying, just read the forum header:

There is no representative from customer service present in the forums. We are completely separated from the auctions, with no technical or billing support available. 

This discussion has been closed.