In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Who watched the Debate?

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Thoughts, if you care to share.

I missed it.

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Against my better judgement I did. A lot different than the first debate by far. Nothing dramatic happened and I don't think it will sway many votes. Both candidates made promises but neither gave any details about how they would accomplish anything. If you are a Trump fan you will think he did good and if a Biden fan you will think he did good. I was hoping for a Trump homerun to influence the few fence sitters that are left but I didn't see one. Bob
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks Bob. I went on-line and searched a few sources. Your opinion appears to be the consensus.

I was hoping for a Biden stumble on his and his families business dealings and raking in $$. Guess it will have to come out through investigations of what transpired.

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    KenK/84Bravo , My feeling is that if the Harris-Biden ticket wins, the business dealings and other things will never come out.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.

Benghazi, Private Servers, Private meeting on the Tarmac with the AG investigating your Wife, Enrichment through Nepotism, Weinstein, etc. etc.

The whole dirty ensemble should be brought to light. Kills me to see the blatant disregard given to these illegalities.

Two Tiered Justice System in full view.

*Makes Watergate seem like a Brownie troop fund raiser.

• kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    Trump won the debate easily.  Biden beat himself while appealing to the people at home when he had no comeback, which was often.  Of course, the communist news agencies around this nation are every bit as competent as Pravda when it come to censorship and propaganda...so what we will see and read most of all through their channels is that Biden won.
    What's next?
  • bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭

Trump made 2 major gains.

1 Why haven't you done any of "your" great ideas in the previous 47 years? It is because of you and Obamy that I ran!

2. Biden forgot to lie and admitted he will shut down the oil industry.

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • gartmangartman Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Benghazi, Private Servers, Private meeting on the Tarmac with the AG investigating your Wife, Enrichment through Nepotism, Weinstein, etc. etc.

The whole dirty ensemble should be brought to light. Kills me to see the blatant disregard given to these illegalities.

Two Tiered Justice System in full view.

*Makes Watergate seem like a Brownie troop fund raiser.

Hillary isn't on the ballot! This stuff has been investigated endlessly. Trump is the President. If there is a crime he needs to do something whine about it.
    edited October 2020

Where did I say Hillary was on the ballot gartman??

Still needs to be brought to Justice and prosecuted. (No whining here.)

By the way, it is not "Trump" who should do something, It is the DOJ.

• gartmangartman Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

If the Attorney General Trump installed refuses to do as asked either he needs to be replaced or there is nothing to prosecute. Either way he needs to stop complaining to the rest of us about Hillary. Chanting "lock her up" at rallies doesn't seem to be working.

• kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    Hell, she should be locked up just for GP!
    What's next?
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    I watched it.  I think DJT did OK and Joe looked like he was crazy.

The debate did not sway me in any way, there is no way I would vote for Joe.  I am not a huge Trump fan but I think he has done a good job and I cannot think of anyone who could take what he has taken.  Mitt would have folded like a lawn chair after a month of the abuse DJT had had heaped on him.  He can really thank the press for my vote and the Democrap party.  I voted for him the 1st time really holding my nose.  Again there was no way I was going to vote for Hillery, I believe she may be the anti-christ and I am not kidding.

You know the guy who should really be PO'ed is crazy Bernie he got f**ked over.
    RLTW