In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone Waiting to Vote on Election Day?

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 11,857 ✭✭✭✭

I am waiting until Tues. Maybe I am Old Fashioned.

I also don't trust the Your Vote will be counted, no matter what BS.

You?

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,869 ******
    Me. Even if I have to stand in line for an hour.
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,362 ******
    Voted and ballot turned in.  It was so cool seeing my daughters name on the ballot and voting for her.  
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭✭
    Judy and I will vote Tuesday. We are not sick or handicapped so no reason to vote absentee or early. If the poll workers have to be there all day I don't figure the short time we will be there will be much of a problem. Bob
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭✭
    I light fireworks on July 4th.
    We exchange Christmas gifts on December 25th.
    I pay my taxes no later (and not much earlier) than April 15th.
    I generally do not like to celebrate my birthday on August 27th.
    I vote on the first Tuesday in November.
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭✭

You?

It is tradition!

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭
    i goin person out here in corn county no lines
  • Options
    fayettefattsfayettefatts Member Posts: 28
    I'll be voting on Tuesday. I think election day should be made a national holiday so that everyone has a chance to vote that day.
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,897 ✭✭✭✭
    I really hadn't considered "pre-voting" as an option. Why telegraph a "trend" to the Demoncraps?
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

You?

It is tradition!

”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,663 ✭✭✭✭

We have only been able to vote by mail here in Washington for years. Put my ballot in the drop box at the courthouse a couple weeks ago.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Have two precincts where we vote. Luck have it ours is very small. The others stand in a very long line... we just walk in..up to the table and maybe .. 1 or 2 ahead of us. Most times it is straight to the machine.
  • Options
    Silver Star 5301Silver Star 5301 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    I am getting up early to be at the polls first thing.  Early voting was close to my office but over an hour wait. My country site usually has a few hundred vote there, and with early voting, it should be in and out. 

Our Clerk has been criticized for not having a second early voting site, but the last time she did that, the expense came out to 13 bucks a vote. 

Left wing started a narrative that militia and gun carriers would be outside voting sites to scare Biden voters.   FBI has no information that there is a plan for that anywhere.  I still get calls for what are you doing about it?   (I am a Sheriff)    We are staying away unless called by a poll worker- which is the law. 

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,869 ******
    Thank you, Silver Star, for your service. Hopefully you will have a quiet day tomorrow.
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,861 ✭✭✭✭
    I live in a rural area....the whole county has less than 15K in total population.....so after a nice breakfast out, my bride and I were in and out in less than 15 minutes this a.m.....
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,897 ✭✭✭✭
    That's what election day is for---VOTING.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,835 ✭✭✭✭
     My wife and I voted today my sons a couple days ago
     I was poking fun at out ballots  about the difficulty in making choices,  we had one choice in almost every category to vote for except president and court ( and all the choices  were republican ) 
      we live in a small rural area but looked like every one  got out and voted