In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What a Coincidence -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Politics

That most of the Votes yet to be counted are coming from high density population areas which tend to lean Democratic. We will keep counting until we get what we need, comes to mind.

Just heard that the most recent counts coming in in PA are 80 to 20. 80 Biden, 20 Trump. Hhmmnn?

Similar story going on in GA.

*Same story with the Mail in Votes.

Maybe I'm just jaded, but something does not smell right.

Comments

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November 2020
    Joe has the election won with Nevada, but that's not sufficient. The Nancy promised the Democrats a mandate for her "progressive" agenda, and Joe winning by just 6 electoral votes decided by some state out in the desert where no one lives, is not going to validate her promise.  More to the point, If Trump carries 27 states- which cover roughly two-thirds of the lower 48, while Bidden carries 23, it's no mandate. Joe needs a few more states, and the Democrats will find them.

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Keep in mind the BIG difference between mail in ballots and absentee ballots. The former requires no ID.
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Bingo.

We have a Winner.

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

The big difference is that absentee ballots need to be requested by a verified registered voters. Mail in ballots go to last known addresses that can be out of date, and the named recipient need not be alive. Millions die in America every year, and there can be no doubt that many of this were sent ballots. Public records show deaths and voter registration. Those that would game the system will find those who are in both faster than will vote counters.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    Cheating for sure, Trump had huge leads in PA, NC, and GA but got the media wouldn't put them in his slot because it would have put him at 217 + 51 or 268 that would have looked too good so they held off awarding his votes while giving Biden the numbers for other contested states to make it look like a big win. Fact is Trump is the only one of the two worth a rats *.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
    edited November 2020

Philadelphia announcing they still have 120K ballots to count. If that holds to the big City 80/20 split, (which is what is going on) that could swing PA to Biden.

I believe they said apprx. 700K Votes overall in PA, yet to be counted. (?) With a large % of those Mail In, which favors Democrats.

They just repeated 80% of Philadelphia Vote has been going to Biden.

edited November 2020

GA almost evenly split. 49.6% Trump, 49.2% Biden. 18K Votes seperate them with 62K yet to be counted. The talking heads keep repeating that the large Cities (Atlanta) & the Mail In's which favor Democrats are the Votes yet to be counted.

The fix is in.

*As we all knew, the Mail In Votes are going to be the key to this Election, as they are the most easily faked via NO ID, required.

Coincidence?

• RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    My wife and three of her cousins are on their way to Harrisburg, PA for a Stop The Steal rally. I'm in charge of taking care of livestock. lol 

While I appreciate their efforts RobOz, I believe we are screwed. The fix is in.

I pretty much knew all along, leading up to this, that the Mail In Vote fraud (No ID required) would play a key part in this Election. (And it has.)

That little opportunity sealed the fate on this Election process. It will get worse from here.

Not requiring Voter ID for Voting for POTUS, but required for buying beer, is total BS. (IMHO)

*Illegals, Dead people, Outright Fraud, etc.

My Brother and I both texting back and forth. He is a (Veteran) like me, and a staunch Trump Republican. He is saying a lot of videos have been showing up on Youtube showing the extent of the Mail In Vote fraud taking place, via more and more showing up (leaning 80/20% Democratic) as needed to seal the deal. "Low level operatives getting nervous."

"Republicans aware what is taking place, via fraud."

I know, I smell a Rat.

Something is not right here. (Mail In ballots, showing up as necessary.)

edited November 2020

I am asking for links from my Brother to post here, if he will provide them.

To his credit the spokesman from NV, when speaking a short time ago, said "we have identified a very few of what we consider fraudulent ballots, those will be pursued and people will be arrested for fraud."

My question is, how will they determine who placed the fraudulent Vote, if it is not the person who's name is on the ballot?

• RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭

They made it. They had to go to the back of the PA Capital because some group had a permit, already.

• fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    An lnteresting historical fact about 'Independence Hall' in Philadelphia-lt as built by lnmates from 'Debtors Prison'. l think this was before Equafax credit scores and Chapter 13. ;)