In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pulled Ahead -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Politics

Overnight Biden pulls ahead by 1096 in Ga. (Makes it impossible for Trump to get to 270.)

"Major announcement coming from PA shortly."

Don't look good.

Comments

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

They will do the same in January for the Senate too.then they will control all 3... looks like cheating works..

• Options

Just announced PA is going to Biden by 5587 Votes.

"87% of what is currently being counted are Biden Votes, with majority of Votes yet to be counted coming from Philly and Mail In ballots."

Stick a fork in him he's done. (Trump.)

• Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Keep the faith.  Massive cheating so widespread and on a scale so mind boggling that it will take a while to invalidate lots of votes and give Trump his rightful victory....most all of the illegal activity coming out of well known and historically racist communities.  This cannot and should not be tolerated.  People need to be arrested and penned up.  Where's the DOJ and the FBI agents?!
    What's next?
  • Options

It is going to be an Ugly transition no matter which way it goes. Split 50/50 with both sides contemptuous and not trusting the other. If it stands, Trump Nation will be livid. If it is overturned and Trump re-reinstated, look out - the Riots will be epic.

Will be in Courts for a while.

*Unfortunately the only cable News I get is CNN. Their Democratic bias has been extremely difficult to listen to the last several days. Especially now.

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,481 ✭✭✭✭

It is going to be an Ugly transition no matter which way it goes. Split 50/50 with both sides contemptuous and not trusting the other. If it stands, Trump Nation will be livid. If it is overturned and Trump re-reinstated, look out - the Riots will be epic.

Will be in Courts for a while.

*Unfortunately the only cable News I get is CNN. Their Democratic bias has been extremely difficult to listen to the last several days. Especially now.

If, and this is a big if, there are no major irregularities found and Biden is elected it would be best for the country for Trump to be gracious and have a smooth transition. Unfortunately he will never do that. He is to ego driven and vindictive. We will all pay the price for his petulance. Hopefully he will win and continue to annoy us with his tweets but still get the job done like he has the last 4 years. 

On a side note, I can get Fox breaking news on my tablet. I know you've said your internet/phone service sucks but it might be worth a try. Video may not be possible but they have a lot of printed articles. Bob
  • Options

I watch stuff like this on TV. I already push (and over run my data plan) on my phone/Tablet every month. (2Gigs) Or it jumps up to $90/mo. which is what I end up paying every mo. w/overages anyway.

Screwed coming and going.

(Like we are about to be.)

Would LOVE to say "Screw You" to Verizon, but Tracphone (same Towers, same service) will not support my Tablet off my phone plan.

My Tablet is Verizon 4G dedicated internet. No WIFI here, or Internet service. NOT ABOUT to pay Dish one more dime/mo. for Internet Service via Satellite.