Since when did "Office of the President Elect" become an office?????

Flying Clay DiskFlying Clay Disk Member Posts: 35,172 ✭✭✭✭

Biden is giving a speech right now, and behind him is a backdrop which says "Office of the President Elect"

Since when the heck did that become an official office???? What a bunch of BS that is!!

Of course he was out there trying to steal Trump's thunder about the vaccine announcement the other day...reading from a teleprompter of course!

I swear, reality is getting harder and harder to believe anymore! It's like the freaking Twilight Zone practically every day now!

Comments

• us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,589 ✭✭✭✭

I saw that too just before I changed channels as no interest in the B.S. spewing from his pie hole.

It's simply a promotional ruse pushed on the mindless that can't think for themselves - aka bottom feeders.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • strangeTamerstrangeTamer Member Posts: 9

Since Bathhouse Barry and Mike created it.

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 11,548 ✭✭✭

When you're a loser like Biden, you have to make up stuff.

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,140 ✭✭✭✭

Again, let us all relax. It is over, Biden is POTUS elect unless lighting strikes in several states invalidating voter fraud. Since that ain't gonna happen Dementia Joe will be sworn in as the nations next POTUS.

The bright side of it all is we can totally ignore TV news (sic), printed news, and the inane ramblings of morons on Social Media for four years. What is going to happen, what the Biden team said they are going to do is gonna happen. There is not one thing we can do about it legally so why spend your energy worrying about it.

If things got too out of hand, and they probably will, you will have a choice to make, comply or don't. Those are the options for the next four years, we will get through it.

The office of POTUS elect makes Dementia Joe remember what office he ran for. The teleprompter has to keep reminding him he is no longer Senator but that is to be expected in dementia patients.

• jimdeerejimdeere Member Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭

Again, I agree. The only question now is, when will Harris become president?

• us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,589 ✭✭✭✭
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 19,073 ✭✭✭✭

When the press elected/selected the President.

RLTW

• buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭
    edited November 18

since when? since we have a communist propaganda-driven and financed insurgency that blatantly supports criminals burning cities and attacking Trump supporters, and suppresses law enforcement from stopping them, a rabid minority that wants to take over the country, indeed steal it, they stole the election right in front of our faces. Trump was beating that wrinkled sock puppet that couldn't get 10 people to come to a rally, until the votes were stopped from counting at night and when they resumed, mysteriously Trump's lead eroded, evaporated, disappeared and the obvious loser was winning.

it must have been just like it went in the other countries that the software was used to steal THEIR elections. the propaganda and cheating and turning people against each other cetainly looked like this. Venezuela. Chile. Peru. Bolivia. the Color Revolutions. the Arab Spring. this is being done to us now, American syle: use the Blacks, the ones that would drink the kool-aid anyway, and must have the support of the media, which they obviously do. they sound like thIrd world propaganda-Spewing state media don't they? dismissing the lawful prosecution of horrendous vote fraud as "baseles claims" over and over and over, every one of them cut off Trump during the presser, dismissing violent rioters that burned cities and caused 8 BILLION dollars worth of damage in the first month as "mostly peaceful", dismissing ANTIFA as "just a thought", just like Ilhan Omar dismisses the 911 attackers as "some people that did something". must have the support of the media- to drum it into us night and day that we are wrong, that we are losing, that we are in the minority, that each of us is isolated and subject to intimidation and abuse if we dissent. black lies, pernicious falsity, thrown at We, the American People, who in reality voted for Trump in a landslide and stand for everything these few lying theives don't. We, the American People, who went to Washington DC by the hundreds of thousands last weekend to show ourselves.

and there are rats like Abraham Aiyash in Michigan that calls Wayne County election official a racist and threatens her children if she doesn't certify the election against Trump, the Georgia officials that recounted the votes but were told to use the previous numbers, security cheif Eric Coomer of the Dominion voting sofware used in almost every state saying 

---- QUOTE ----

If you are planning to vote for the autocratic, narcissistic, fascists, *-hat blowhard and his Christian jihadist VP pic, UNFRIEND ME NOW! No, I’m not joking. I’m all for reasoned political discourse and healthy debate- I’m looking at you (3 names of friends). I disagree with you three on many philosophical grounds but respect your opinions. Only and absolute ****ING IDIOT could ever vote for that wind-bag ****-tard FASCIST RACIST ****! No bull****, I don’t give a damn if you’re friend, family, or random acquaintance, pull the lever, mark an oval, touch a screen for that carnival barker—UNFRIEND ME NOW. I have no desire whatsoever to ever interact with you. You are beyond hope, beyond reason. you are controlled by fear, reaction, and bull****. Get your **** together.

Oh, it that doesn’t persuade you, **** YOU! Seriously, this ****ing *-clown stands against everything that makes this country awesome! You want in on that? You deserve nothing but contempt.

---- END QUOTE ----

after he was overheard telling ANTIFA on a phone call 

---- QUOTE ----

Don't worry about the election, Trump's not gonna win. I made ****ing sure of that!

---- END QUOTE ----

and on and on and on. they think they can do anything and get away with it... like a takeover. this is not a legitimate vote, not a legitimate change of the face of the nation. it is a takeover from the majority by the minority, by lying, intimidation, and outright theft. that's what LEFTISTS do, they couldn't do otherwise because leftists are in the minority, by definition. if they weren't in the minority they wouldn't be leftists. so they have to cheat. does that make sense? 

and they are getting away with it. look around you!

that's "since when" the President Elect can pull "The Office Of The President Elect" out of his * and start speaking on that platform. when they can take over and change the rules.

• Flying Clay DiskFlying Clay Disk Member Posts: 35,172 ✭✭✭✭

@buschmaster - So, basically you agree with me then, right?

• buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 31,140 ✭✭✭✭

As soon as the (D) congress can figure out a way to slide Biden out and not damage their political machine. Give it a year, and it will be a dine deal.