In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Colt SAA Revolvers - Generation 1

BandR FirearmsBandR Firearms Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have quite a collection that will be making their way to Casey. Wait until you see what she will be listing! This is just a tip of what will make the way out. Can someone help me with a general value? I have been out of the firearms business for about 10-years now. It's going to be tough to part with these two.

The first colt is serial # 21,xxx. It is NOT stamped US as many are. It was shipped in 1875 to NY, NY. To H&D Folsom Arms Company. There is patina, no rust. The only inspection mark I can find is 2 H.

The engraved one is serial # 117,xxx. It was shipped in 1886 to St. Louis Missouri. To Simmons Hardware Company. Originally shipped in Blue, so the engraving was afterwards. The STAG grips are real, I purchased them so they did not come with this firearm, however they fit snug as a bug in a rug!

Comments