In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Any Recommended Payment Gateway

Oak47.Oak47. Member Posts: 3

I was hoping some of you veteran sellers with experience in payment processors could recommend the go to company for a small timer like myself.

I looked at a few from the GunBroker Supported Gateway List and the reviews were not great.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

Whats small time? How many transactions a month?

We use Eprocessing network, no complaints. We process around 30-40 GB sales a month plus it handles the payments from our website.

• Options
    Oak47.Oak47. Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2021

Maybe 20-30 sales a month for 1 or 2 months. Depends if it sells in lots or if listing it individually is needed it. Because its Random parts & accessories and not FFL required items i was tempted to use paypal again but their TOS is much worse than 4-5yrs ago.

What does Eprocessing charge?

Thanks for the response

• Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭✭

Its not worth the effort to set up for a couple months. Roughly 3% but depends on the card used.

I'd just require a check or money order if I only had a few month's worth of auctions to run.