In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How presidents change during their term

austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,941 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,362 ***** Forums Admin

Be funny if it didn't have a strong probability of happening.

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,351 ******

Ohhhhhhhhh the stress!

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

The glass ceiling being shattered is going to cut a lot of people on the way down.Namely the middle class that was the backbone of America. Can't wait for the bond market collapse with The Great Reset with a cashless society being controlled by The IMF Bank with SDR's bypassing the ordinary national banks but straight from The Federal Reserve Crypto currency called the Fed Now exchange.

Should be a helluva of blast from the past like since the 1929 stock market crash with the debasing of currency & money back then. Remember gold is money and everything else is credit.

serf

• Options
    BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Probability my rear. I’d take bets on it. Anyone want to bet agin’ me?

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭

I do not get having a a dad and mom of different race yet to be more in tune and show your support ? even old big ears did it completely ignore the white and only brag about the black side and claim to be black .