In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This is interesting

SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2021 in Politics

The girl got out of North Korea at age 13, bounced around finally landing in the US and attended Columbia University. Her insights are interesting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/americas-future-is-as-bleak-as-north-korea-says-defector-after-attending-columbia/vi-AAL1UMo

Comments

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,358 ******

That young lady is the type of immigrant that this country should welcome, it is a shame, that our own young people are being taught to hate this country and blindly follow failed ideologies.

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭✭

I read her story on Fox this morning. It should be required reading at all colleges if not high school civics courses. Unfortunately her message will be ignored by half of the population because it doesn't agree with their preconceived made up notions of how the world works. My thoughts are all children should have a month long summer camp experience that is similar to the way life is in N. Korea. A month of hard labor on 1/4 rations should give them some appreciation for the way things are in America. It also might correct some of the childhood obesity problems. Kind of a win-win situation. Bob