In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FFL help

I'm a first timer at this so excuse my ignorance.

I am in process of purchasing a rifle. I'm at the FFL section. I don't know of any FFL info. In searching, the Gunbroker.com list it did include the store I'm using but the FFL info. wasn't known so I had to enter it but I don't know it either. In contacting my store they gave me contact information for whoever to contact them personally for the info because they don't give out their FFL info. to the public. I don't know what the next step is, but I do know the payment page won't close out without it. So what do I do?

Comments

• Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭

The receiving FFL I use e-mails the information to the seller. In the past I have mailed a hard copy but haven't done that in years. If your receiving FFL will not e-mail the information find another one that will. You should be able to finish payment and have the FFL information sent later.

When you find a good FFL to receive things foster the relationship it helps. Mine charges a reasonable fee and I buy some other items when I need then. We both win.

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

Call a local FFL, ask them if they will do your transaction, if they will then get the seller to send you a link to their receiving FFL

email address. Often their regular email address is not the FFL "receiving" email.

Forward this email address to your FFL along with order number and then carry on.

Be sure that all communications are clear between all parties.

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

HA ha, stuttered a bit