In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Alternate way to pay sales tax, or speak with a representative? They keep closing my support tickets

rglittenrglitten Member Posts: 2
edited October 2021 in Ask the Experts

I am currently on my 4th support ticket for the same issue, and they closed the first 3 tickets without resolution. I wish they would continue helping me until my issue is resolved, rather than closing the support tickets for a reason unknown to me. It boggles my mind, trying to understand who and why they are closing my support tickets without resolution. It would be nice if they gave a name so we could continue with the same person instead of starting over with each ticket.

Their latest solution was that my card company is declining payment, (This was also my first support ticket response iirc) so I contacted my bank and they haven't received a single payment request for the tax payment. I paid the seller fees without issue, using the same card. My bank never received a request, yet they claim payment was declined? Why would they claim the payment was declined by the bank and close the ticket, when the bank never received the dozen requests I attempted?

I only have the one bank card, which has always worked fine. On one of the support tickets I offered to send a check to cover payment but I never heard back about it.

Anyway, does anyone know of a way to speak with an actual person? Preferably someone who is able to look at my attempted transactions before sending me a rubber stamp reply and closing the support ticket? Or a way to send payment for sales tax via check or money order?

Comments

• Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭

The forums and auction site are separate things. This will be closed as soon as admin or moderator sees it.

I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,009 ******

You must be using a debit card. In this case, a credit card works better. Gunbroker doesn't have to "make a request for payment." They just hit it and send you an email stating what they did.

That stated, Henry above is right. There is no one on the forums that can help you. Your only hope is in Support. Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.