In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Extended Verification Does NOT Work

Alamowin1873Alamowin1873 Member Posts: 1
edited October 2021 in Ask the Experts

Two-step Extended Verification does NOT work. It requests my driver's license and utility bill but does not say how to upload this information to GunBroker.com.

There is a vague reference to FailedValidation@Gunbroker.com that says to attach the copy of the driver's license and utility bill but does not say how or when it will update my account to Sell a firearm through GunBroker.com.

This has been a very frustrating two hours attempting to register as a Seller. Please resolve the problem with your two-step Extended Verification.

If GunBroker.com is overwhelmed with new customers, you need to find a fix fast. Otherwise, I will move on to a more stable and reliable gun broker website and I expect many of your frustrated customers may do likewise.

I have been a GunBroker customer for a few years and have received good service until now. Please fix this problem.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.