In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I just got called "sport" by a retired Colonial

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭

His box couldn't ship because the address on the FFL wasn't recognized by the US Postal service.....for some strange reason you had to insert "West" in part of it to get it to work. How were we supposed to know this mess??? Plus, its technically not on the FFL so I'm not supposed to ship it to this address. We worked around it and got it sent out last week. He emailed today with a MAJOR attitude and I gave that same "vibe" right back to him. His next reply started with "Listen Sport".....after a few messages back and forth he calmed down, but seriously.....if you do all you can, nobody replies to messages, you can't get anyone on the phone.....how much am required to care?

Its looking like tomorrow is going to be a BUSY day. I hope I can avoid getting called anything like sport while dealing with all of it.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments