In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTH

Falfitter7.62Falfitter7.62 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2022 in Ask the Experts

Been trying to get my account set up for receiving payment through GunBroker pay and multiple other venues for six months now .can’t seem to find any way to get through this process ,nothing ever works cannot get a hold of an email for anyone .I’m exasperated and wish I could just delete my account, can’t even find a way to do that.

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,381 ***** Forums Admin
    edited March 2022

Have you contacted auction support? That is all you can do, and then wait. GB is swamped, and having the same personnel problems as many companies right now. Other than being property of GB, there is no connection between these forums, and GB Auctions. No one here can do anything to help your problem.

At the bottom of every page are some headers. The very first one is "Help" the very first link under help is "contact us"

This discussion has been closed.