In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Impulse Buy. Bullpup Shotgun Owners - (Update) Wow.

2»

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Hhmmnn................................................wonder how it works on Mice, w/#7 shot? 🤔

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,001 ******

I'm betting it would do real well

• Options

Maybe I could have @Ricci.Wright, hold a mouse up by the tail, (off to one side of course,) I could shoot it (the mouse,) [c'mon guy's.] 🤔 and we can see how it would work? 😉😂🤣

I'm game. 👍😁

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

In that scenario I am certain the mouse would shoot first, and that mouse has an excellent record of hitting what he shoots at.

• Options

Yeah, but he'd be shooting with a "Mouse Gun." 🤔😉😂

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

Wrap the mouse in leaf camo and it wold be DRT🙂

• Options
    meplattjrmeplattjr Member Posts: 2

RIA VR100. In addition to it being a fun gun it appears that it would be a great home defense weapon as it is short and light. I love it. I also have its big brother the VR80.

• Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,531 ✭✭✭✭

I have an SDS Lynx 12 gauge which is a Chinese copy of a Saiga 12. It's crazy reliable and if I'm not careful I can empty out my collection of shotgun shells using my 2 10rd mags for it. I really don't need another mag fed 12 gauge since this one runs so well. It's LONG though.

I did pick up a Mossberg 590S that feeds both 3 inch shells and mini-shells - no adapter required. It also has removable choke tubes, magpul forearm, and the must have - Bayonet Lug. The barrel is a little lighter than the 590A1's I've handled in the past making the gun feel more handy

• Options

SG screwed up my 1st order and "cancelled" it. Said they E-mailed me, but turns out they had an incorrect E-mail by one letter. (Miss-spelled my last name.)

When I figured out what was going on, I established a re-order with an "annoyance fee," discount applied. Waited patiently.

Picked it up today from my FFL on the way to work. (12-9 today.) Just got home with the chance to give it more than the superficial once over at the FFL. The mags are heavy duty steel. Like Old School M-16 mags only beefier, a very good sign. 👍😁

I am impressed. It has heft, it does not feel "Toy like." Like my 1st Radikal Shotgun, (a SA-1 with absolutely gorgeous Turkish Burl Walnut.) It is "Built like a Tank. I am extremely impressed. If you have not checked out Radikal Firearms yet, I encourage you to do so.

I can not wait to run a few rounds through it tomorrow on my day off.

1st impressions, are WOW!!!

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,001 ******

Nice, congrats.

• Options

Will try and post some photos and a range report, in the future.

Curiously, (another good sign) it came with a full choke kit and various tools. (It listed that it only came with a MOD choke.)

I was initially somewhat skeptical when I ordered it, about what I would be getting. (Quality wise.) I let my knowledge/impression of my other Radikal firearm asuage my fears. (I am really glad I did.)

When I told my FFL what I paid, he was shocked. (In a good way.)

The entire upper, from muzzle tip to rear rubber recoil pad is all metal. Not much in the way of plastic/nylon on this puppy. Impressive.

• Options
    edited December 2022

The more I handle it, the more impressed I am. The charge handle can be switched to either side, the magazine release is ambidextrous, the Safety is ambidextrous. (Safety/bolt release, is just like an M16/AR15.) It disassembles similar to an M16/AR 15, via pins. (After you unscrew the front barrel "shroud.") Bolt very closely resembles an M16/AR15 bolt. Trigger/sear seems similar to an M16/AR15.

Mounted my Meprolight M21 Holographic sight, via the upper Picatinny rail. (Cam levers on/off.) Maintains "Zero." The Meprolight co-witnesses with the flip up/down sights. (Made sighting in the Meprolight very easy.) 👍 Perfect sight for this firearm. Always on, (gathers light in the daytime, switches to Tritium when dark.) No on/off. (X-reticle.) Pick it up, it's ready to go. Look out over the sights, bright amber holographic "X" is right there, get your cheek down to look through the rear peep, front post, (also identical to an M16/AR15.) for a more precise shot - it's right on the illuminated "X." 😁

Disassembled, lubed and re-assembled it. Parts are very well made. Fitment and type of fasteners used is top notch. Cold and rainy out, may shoot it later this eve. if it stops raining. Fire going, day off, have had a couple beers. (Usually do not load/fire firearms at that point.)

• Options

Just called & left a msg. with GForce Arms (Cust Serv.) in Reno, who imports this Firearm. (Radikal NK-1) Enquiring as to availability of the (very well built) 5 round mags. Waiting for a call back. 👍

I need two more. 😁

• Options

Thanks Steve/Neo, I will give those a look.

With it being a new/obscure firearm, I did not think there would be a GB listing. (Had not looked.)

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

You would look so cooool with your big, long black mag sticking out like a monopod. Maybe a double bandoleer full of shotgun bullets and some black leather chaps.

• Options

Actually think I prefer the 5 round mags. I think Bullpups look Stoopid with a big ol' long magazine sticking out the bottom @Ricci.Wright.

Still gives a 6 round capacity. If you need 10+1 rounds of 12ga. Something is Seriously wrong.