In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone Here Own A Titanium Head Shaver?

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I have been intrigued by the commercials. I believe they are 3 payments of $29.99. I'd just pay it outright and get the discount and free shipping.

I just trimmed all my Head hair off, with my Trimmer, no guard, then used a * rotary shaver on my head, neck, cheeks etc.

The 5 cutting heads and palm design, seems good. Anyone own one?

Comments

• bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭

Nah, I like my hair ......................

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,362 ✭✭✭✭

not the answer you want but maybe funny to some

I have considered shaving what hair I have left , actuality not bad but a long way from when I was young 😥

I seen a comedian several years ago he was a little feller like me ( pat ? something ) . but was funny

if if big guy walks into a room with his head shaved most think he is a bad dude and cool 😉

if a little guy walks in with his head shaved people think he is sick maybe going thru Kemo or some other treatment 😕

so for now just keep it cut short but not shaved

( my youngest son has shaved his several times just as a change up , him and his wife ( she runs it ) own a hair salon I never know when he will have a Mohawk , shaved or some wild hair cut

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,178 ******

If it is one of those "Bulb Head" or Bell & Howell products that they bombard us with I think I would pass. JMHO

I just bought a beard trimmer made by WAHL which is a top shaver company. Used by many barbers all over the country. Came with a ton of hair length attachments, combs, and a charger for around 70 dollars. Pretty sure they make a razor for your intended use Ken.

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Currently using a Wahl @Brookwood.

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭✭

Hairs a privilege not a right

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

My "Hair," gave up that "Right," a few years back. 😉😂😅😆

Now I just close crop/shave what's left.

• OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭

Ken, get a skull shaver. It shaves as close as a blade, with no nicks or cuts. Been using one for five years now. It is like using a straight blade razor. !!!!!!