In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Too Funny -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

"Artisan, Culinary Jerky Bites."

"USA Beef, Smoked Beef Brisket/Green Bean Flavor."

Ate about 1/3rd bag, thinking, What the Heck?? 🤔

Yeah, they are for dog's. No wonder Buddy was looking at me, like, Hey, What the Heck??

Here you go, Buddy. 🤔😉😂🤣😆

Comments

• William81William81 Member Posts: 24,492 ✭✭✭✭

Note to self.....read labels more carefully !!!!!!

Been there sort of...

Best joke ever pulled on about 30 folks where I worked involved Dog treats !!

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

There was a on-line post, about a guy coming home drunk. He ate a couple cans of "potted meat," woke up in the morning and there were 3 cans of opened and eaten Cat food on the counter. 🤔😉😂🤣😆

• William81William81 Member Posts: 24,492 ✭✭✭✭

A guy I worked with was a big time hunter. He had recently returned from Canada where he had bagged a moose. One day he shows up with a bunch of "Moose sticks" . He carried them in a cup and went office to office in the Judicial Center where we all worked offering them to all. Several folks including myself ate one.

I remember thinking, a little salty and different. A few folks ate more than one. The next day in each office was a cup like the one he had been carrying. In it were Dog Treats, still in the wrapper which were the exact "Moose Sticks" we had all enjoyed the day before...... I thought it was pretty funny. Others were not so amused !!! 😜

• toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

After my first wedding, a couple of my groomsmen went back to my house and took all of the labels off of every canned good we had, and mixed them up on the shelves. After a week or so of opening un-labeled cans, we started to label the cans by how they looked, so we had some idea as to what they were. The first few days were actually pretty darn funny looking back, but not so funny then. The dogs sure ate good though...

• dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭✭

Three years ago our daughter had a Halloween party. There a brand of canned dog food I buy at Aldi. I have always been surprised at how good it looks and smells.

I put it in a small bowl and put it out on the food table.

At parties end the bowl was pretty well empty!!!!😂🤣😂

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,346 ✭✭✭✭

well a previous post proved people will eat any thing LOL

a local butcher shop do all their own butchering smoking meats and so on small place but a ton of busness

in one cooler they have beef sticks various flavors I think they were 5 or 6.00 a bag in the same cooler they have a box marked with labels of course dog treats only identical to the human versions except the label dogs only

I forget to ask but one day I will , did you drop some on the floor or leave them out of the cooler too long

maybe just the spices mixed in ? is my best guess but now I will have to ask after thinking about it

I know the dogs love them

when I was younger I remember a l;ot of talk of people eating dog and cat food due to cost of living we are getting close again JMHO