In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cyber monday Deals. Anyone?

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 8 in General Discussion

I treated myself and bought a nice plush Sofa w/two recliners built in, and a matching recliner. A good amount off. Not only a good % off, on purchase price, but delivery charge as well. (I'm extremely frugal, my current set is 30 years old, bought second hand, after I divorced in 95'.)

Buddy savaged all three pieces, after I adopted him at apprx 9 mo. of age, about 5-6 years ago. I tried leaving him out, with the run of the house, for the 1st mo. I had him. After he decided to start eating my furniture, Buddy no longer had run of the house while I was at work. Caged/Crated, which apparently he had been previously.

Covered stuff up w/duct tape and Camouflage furniture covers. Ready to upgrade. Thrilled with what I got for what I paid.

Woo Hoo.................................No more camo covers and duct tape.

*Thankfully, my Bank was open, after 5 days off, - to approve/up my daily limit.

Anyone else treat themselves, today?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.