In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Buddy, Doing His Thing -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 8 in General Discussion

Took him to the store with me, (his favorite thing Ever.) He read my mind, as usual, before we left. I usually only take him in for Beer runs, (in and out.) This time I wanted to get a couple other things. As usual, people can just tell, he wants loving. (He smiles.) 😁

He was mobbed with people wanting to pet him. He absolutely Loves it.

Was stopped by a guy that was a "Dog Handler," in the Army. He was giving serious Love to Buddy. (I had my "US Army Veteran" bb cap on.) We had a lengthy conversation. (With people coming up to ask, if they could give Buddy Love.) Just something about him. He can be scary looking. That seems to increase the love he gets, once people can see what he is about. πŸ€”

I had old lady's asking me if they could give Buddy Love. My reply - "Yes, he would Love it." They got face kisses. (To much laughter.) πŸ˜‚

Had a multi-colored hair teenager that I spotted on the way in, looking at Buddy in a way that told me she wanted to give him Love. Approached us, after my shopping and on the way out, "Can I pet your Dog?" Me - "Yes, by all means, he would Love it." She got plenty of face kisses, to both of their delight. Warmed my heart to see Buddy do his thing. He got Ton's of Love on the way out, at the registers as well.

Best Pit EVER. Love that dog. πŸ‘πŸ˜

This discussion has been closed.