Sav. mod. 24 rear sight

JIM STARKJIM STARK Member Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭
Gentlemen,
I am in need of a rear sight for the .22 / .410 o/u.. The dove tail groove is in poor condition, and best measurement I can get is .095???
I need a lead please...
Thanx,
JIM..............

Comments

• pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    they used a couple different sights over the years but if someone modified the dovetail you may have to do custom. I have lots of sights and will check on the savage ones for the type yours should be using and will let you know.
    just because you could doesn't mean you should
  • JIM STARKJIM STARK Member Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanx,
    JIM.........
  • pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't have the type you are looking for but you may be able to get a replacement 3/16" dovetail sight from numrich at www.e-gunparts.com
    just because you could doesn't mean you should
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JIM STARK
    Gentlemen,
    I am in need of a rear sight for the .22 / .410 o/u.. The dove tail groove is in poor condition, and best measurement I can get is .095???
    I need a lead please...
    Thanx,
    JIM..............

You can check here too:

http://www.gun-parts.com/savagerifle/
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • jeffb1911jeffb1911 Member Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Also check with the guys at Savage24.com. They seem to know which sights fit which gun. Is yours a Savage or Stevens product?