In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Service wanted: Shoot my ammo in NE Illinois area

guns are goodguns are good Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
Looking for person with farm / land in NE Illinois / Chicago to help me shoot my ammo. Sick of public range hassle. I have 308 ball and tracers, 8mm ball and tracers, lots of different handgun ammo, .223 ball and tracers, 50 BMG. Your guns and/or mine. Salty / hard boiled personalities OK!

Comments

• Options
    MG1890MG1890 Member Posts: 4,649
    edited November -1
    Sorry, not in NE Illinois, but I will pay the shipping to New York and I can help you out by shooting them here, OK? Let's start with the .308 and pistol ammo, I can buy a .50 if you have a lot of ammo you want shot up.

Do you want the brass back? I don't really have a salty personality, but I can try, how's this: What are you, stupid?

[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]
  • Options
    guns are goodguns are good Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    MG1890,

Hmmmm, now we are getting somewhere. I hadn't thought about sending my ammo to NY to shoot, but it might be better than it gathering dust.

Would you be able to video it for me, or provide a live web cam? Could I give instructions you would follow for the web cam like "now shoot the rusty tractor with an API...ummmm...yeah...do it baby...uhhhuu!"