In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Wanted junk Damascus barrels

RaycoltsaaRaycoltsaa Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
Wanted old Damascus barrels. 1 double or a couple of singles. Willing to pay 35 plus shipping. Let me know if I am being dumb on price. For my brother in law to play with in a blacksmith shop.
Email raycoltsaa@yahoo.com

Comments

• Franks repairFranks repair Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have some double barrels in 12 gage . 25.00 each plus 12.00 shipping [:)]
  • RaycoltsaaRaycoltsaa Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you are saying $62.00 total for both shipped to me then I will take them. Call me at 970 568 2747 to work out details.
    Thanks
  • Franks repairFranks repair Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I checked my barrels . looks like none of them were actual d barrels some are wire twist . [:(]
    edited November -1
    Thanks anyway.
  • Old GunnyOld Gunny Member Posts: 193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a set of Parker DHE Damascus barrels- 30" uncut-heavy walled pre-struck weight is 4 lbs. 4 ounces, Walter King is barrel maker- with intact Doll's head and these are a post 1910 set, as the locking lug has the 12.5% tool steel wear wedge pinned- No 2 size frame- $75.00 prepaid including shipping to Conus by Fed Ex--
    edited November -1
    My brother in law wants you to know he is going to try making knives out of these. He feels guilty because your description sounds like good barrels for someone to use in a restoration. I told him I doubted you woukd care but he just wants to make sure. Anyway if you don't care what he is going to do them he will take them. Let me know how to proceed.
    edited November -1
    My brother in law just called me to say his conscience won't let him destroy a good set of barrels so let me know if these could be used in a restoration ptoject. If so we will keep looking.
  • Old GunnyOld Gunny Member Posts: 193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes- they should fit, with some fitting up by a good double gunsmith- a 12 gauge No. 2 framed Parker Receiver-They are for sale as listed- as is- for $75.00 including shipping to the CONUS 48 States-