In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

tanfoglio/excam GT22 22lr firing pin

wulfmanwulfman Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
I have a nice target model GT22T 22lr pistol from an estate sale. I have looked all over the net for one-No one has it. Does anybody have even just the dimensions of one so I can try making it?? I really need the overall length and the location, length, and depth of the crosspin notch on the main body. Any help much appreciated! Thad Wulf

Comments

• pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't have any but if you have the slide then you should be able to get all the dimensions from it fairly easy, you may even be able to use one from something else once you have all measurements if you post them guys like me can check other pins to see if they may work.
    just because you could doesn't mean you should
  • wulfmanwulfman Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks, pip, I can figure diameters and can fit it for overall length but it seems like it will take a lot of fooling around to get the crosspin notch right. if I can get the dimentions of this thing, the guy I bought the gun from will make a new firing pin for me. I'm not any kind of machinist, so it would take me a long time to figure this out!