In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Remington 582 complete bolt

GoldenmeisterGoldenmeister Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
Hi and thank you for looking at my post. Does anyone have a complete bolt for my Remington 582 22LR? I saw something about an early variation and a late. Anyone know about that? Serial# split?

Comments

• 5mmgunguy5mmgunguy Member Posts: 3,853
    edited November -1
    Any of the 580 series (580, 581 and 582 bolts will work. I have never heard of an early and late variation bolt. Maybe one of the Rem 580 series collectors can throw some light on this subject.

PS you are going to pay about $100 for a bolt. You can almost find the whole rifle of that amount.
  • pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    early and late variations used a different firing pin, the later version firing pin can be fitted to early bolts.

don't have a bolt at this time but I never know what will come my way, if you have a bolt that is having an issue maybe we can help.
    just because you could doesn't mean you should
  • GoldenmeisterGoldenmeister Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not have a bolt. I bought this 22 bolt missing. And yes it was cheap. I hate to see any gun go to waste though so I want to get it back together. Was just hoping one of you guys here had a bolt. Not that I didnt believe you 5mm but I just verified at Numrich the bolts are interchageable. 580, 581, 582 all the same part #. Thank you. Still looking for that bolt.
    edited November -1
    Goldenmeister. No problem.
    edited November -1
    There is a complete bolt for sale on the sale side of GunBroker.com. I think the price is way over priced. But there is your bolt.