In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cylinder Stop

lcflcflcflcf Member Posts: 172 ✭✭
I need a cylinder stop for a Made in Spain Revolver, Could be a Trocaola model, Thanks for any help, Les


  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,705 ******
    edited November -1
    I believe you're looking for a bolt but you need to be much more specific about your revolver, e.g, double or single action, caliber, markings, etc.
  • lcflcflcflcf Member Posts: 172 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks, Yes it may be called a bolt, Double action Revolver, 32-20 cal, has the "V" type main spring and only Made in Spain marking , serial number N 23294, front release latch for the cylinder, on frame above the latch is PN stamped. L
  • v35v35 Member Posts: 13,200
    edited November -1
    These were Hand Ejector copies. You might try a S&W K frame cylinder stop. There is also a coil spring
Sign In or Register to comment.