In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

.45-70 drum for Cobray Street Sweeper LHC

AestheticistAestheticist Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
I bought an 11-inch, .45-70 Govt. Street Sweeper "Ladies' Home Companion" (LHC) which has the incorrect drum (cylinder) chambered in .45 Long Colt. I want to find the correct drum chambered in .45-70 for this gun. If anyone has one of these LHC drums chambered in .45-70 for sale, I would like to buy it for making my gun right. Better yet, if specifically you have the LHC drum with S/N 11525 scribed on it, that is the one which came from the factory with my gun of same serial-number. Please contact me. That would of course be ideal. But I will be glad to acquire any LHC drum properly chambered in .45-70 Govt to make my gun comparable with that cartridge (my barrel's bore dia is .458-inch, & not suitable for the .452-inch bullet loaded in .45-LC cartridges). Thank you.
RiP

Comments

• Options
    AestheticistAestheticist Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought an 11-inch, .45-70 Govt. Street Sweeper "Ladies' Home Companion" (LHC) which has the incorrect drum (cylinder) chambered in .45 Long Colt. I want to find the correct drum chambered in .45-70 for this gun. If anyone has one of these LHC drums chambered in .45-70 for sale, I would like to buy it for making my gun right. Better yet, if specifically you have the LHC drum with S/N 11525 scribed on it, that is the one which came from the factory with my gun of same serial-number. Please contact me. That would of course be ideal. But I will be glad to acquire any LHC drum properly chambered in .45-70 Govt to make my gun comparable with that cartridge (my barrel's bore dia is .458-inch, & not suitable for the .452-inch bullet loaded in .45-LC cartridges). Thank you.
    RiP
  • Options
    1FMJ1FMJ Member Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fast bump-up will get you locked.