In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

COLT 1855 ROOT Revolving Rifle parts

KnobCreekKnobCreek Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
Wanted - COLT 1855 ROOT Revolving Rifle parts.
Looking for all parts for a stripped COLT 1855 Revolving rifle Large Frame.
Barrel, trigger guard, hammer and stock. Etc.

Thank You, Clint
email : Frankfordgroup at bellsouth dot net
Sign In or Register to comment.