In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Crosby rifles

chicoppeechicoppee Member Posts: 312 ✭✭
Wanted any rifle or shotgun made by a man named CROSBY in Great Barrington Mass. He made mostly field quality items but I have seen a high grade rifle.
He made guns from around 1890 to 1925 in a small shop near the Housatonic river .

Always looking for whole guns or broken or rusted guns by this man. He clearly marked the rear of the barrels on top with either his name or the town Great Barrington Mass.

Thanks for reading-any information will be appreciated.
Pete

Comments

• chicoppeechicoppee Member Posts: 312 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looking for any condition guns made by a man named Crosby. He made guns in Great Barrington Ma in the late 1800's and all his guns are marked with his name and address.
    I have seen shotguns and riflees made by him but he may also have made pistols.
    Any parts or whole guns just le me know!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Thanks
    edited November -1
    I collect Crosby rifles and shotguns. I have 3 altogether so they are not easy to find.
    Mr Crosby worked in Great Barrington Ma in apx 1840. He made field grade and finer grade guns .'
    If you have any info on any parts or complete guns please pass it on.

Thanks
    Pete
    edited November -1
    Looking to purchase any rifle ,pistol or shotgun made by a man named Crosby. Items were marked "Great Barrington Mass" and usually have his name on it also. Guns were made Late 1800 to early 1900 most in percussion.
    Want any whole gun or parts or even beaters.
    Thanks for looking!