In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WTB - 10mm auto items (out of production)

bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
I am looking for various 10mm guns and certain magazines, especially out of production models.

I am looking for the following:

Smith & Wesson (S&W) - 1046

11 or 15 round magazine for 10mm Smith & Wesson (S&W).

Dan Wesson - Razorback, I want the early pre-CZ "1 of 150" ones. They typically have black grips with red DW logo.

Springfield - Linkless

Springfield - Omega Match (these actually say "Match" on the slide, the NM prefix on most Omega's does NOT stand for National Match as many believe).

Star - Megastar (maybe)

Any brand 1911 CCO in 10mm

I might be interested in 10mm conversions as well if they are documented with who did what to them.

I am not looking for common items that, when searching GB, will show 20 things such as Glock's, SIG, E.A.A./Tangfoglio etc.
Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.

Comments

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am looking for various 10mm guns and certain magazines, especially out of production models.

Dan Wesson - Razorback, I want the early pre-CZ "1 of 150" ones. They typically have black grips with red DW logo.

Springfield - Linkless

Springfield - Omega Match (these actually say "Match" on the slide, the NM prefix on most Omega's does NOT stand for National Match as many believe).

Star - Megastar

I might be interested in 10mm conversions as well if they are documented with who did what to them.

I am not looking for common items that, when searching GB, will show 20 things such as Glock's, SIG, E.A.A./Tangfoglio etc.
    edited November -1
    WTB - 10mm auto items that are out of production. Specifically, I am looking for these items:

Dan Wesson Razorback. The early (pre-cz)variant with the black grips with red logo on them. Preferably the 1 of 150 series.

Springfield Omega Match (says match on the slide, having NM in the serial number does NOT denote match)

Smith & Wesson 1046

Star Megastar

Smith & Wesson 10mm 11 and 15 round magazines.

Star Megastar

Bren Ten - Special Forces (Light or Dark) *funds might be a little low for this at the moment but still looking*
    Thank you.
    edited November -1

Springfield - Linkless

Star - Megastar (maybe)