In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hand powered trolling "motor"

AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭
Some years ago I saw a hand powered trolling "motor" - that was operated like an old pitcher pump. Unfortunately I did not write the name down. There is a "hand" unit on eBarf but you turn the handle round-and-round. If you have ever seen one such as I have described please let me know - I would like to get one if any still exists. There is a lake in a town that I would like to fish in but you can only paddle or use such a hand powered "motor" - and I don't do well trying to paddle a john boat. Many thanks for your time to read this post. Wishing you and yours much luck on your favorite fishing spot. AQH
Thanks to a forum member this is what I am looking for.
http://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/140690-man-u-troll-trolling-motor

If you have one of the man-u-troll units that was made in Jacksonville, Florida - please put it on the auction side under my screen name with the "buy-it-now" option and e-mail me the auction number. Many Thanks - AQH

Comments