In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hartford 1925

generaldodgeneraldod Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
Can anyone help with either a set of walnut or hard rubber grip for a Hartford model 1925 22 semi? I only need the non-safety or right side. I would also have interest in clear or aftermarket units.

Comments

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Recently I had one of the late production Hartfords. It was missing the ejector. I posted over on John Stimpson's, High Standard forum looking for a ejector. As you know doubt are aware, the Hartford was the predecessor of the High Standard Model B.

To make a long story short, a guy by the name of Steve Conn posted that he had Hartford parts. But I had already sold the Hartford.

Don't shoot the Hartford. Have had 2 of them already. They are subject to cracking at the left rear of the frame. At the machined recess for the take down lever.
  • Options
    generaldodgeneraldod Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tks, Ill head over to his forum and check. Unfortunately the model B grips has the HS insignia. Again, thank you.