In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WTB B&L & Kuharsky Adjustable Scope Mounts

SpaceCowby43SpaceCowby43 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
I buy older Bausch & Lomb and Kuharsky Brothers adjustable scope mounts, rings and non-adjustable scopes. Price varies depending on condition, style and rifle application. Rick SpaceCowby43@yahoo.com

Comments

• helixhelix Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have at least a dozen older B&L scopes, sent you an email but no response.
  • SpaceCowby43SpaceCowby43 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by helix
    I have at least a dozen older B&L scopes, sent you an email but no response.

I'm sorry. I never got your email. Please be advised that I am only interested in scopes with perfect optics. The cost of refurbishing them is much to high to be practical. Send me a list of what you have and I will try to give you an approximate price. I will have to have the scopes for personal inspection before I send any payment. I have just had no luck at all buying scopes off of the owners description. Everybody see their scope as optically perfect. If you are having trouble getting me an email, give me your email and I will send you a message you can just reply to. Thanks for the interest. Rick SpaceCowby43@yahoo.com