In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Solid brass shotgun shells - 209 primers

AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭
I need solid brass shotgun shells by Herters - Alcan - Fiocchi that have the standard 209 primers - NOT the large rifle/pistol primers. 12 & 20 gauge but others would be considered. I am not interested in current manufacture except the Remington Ducks Unlimited produced several years ago. Additionally - if you have any 16 gauge dies & 28 gauge dies - Herter's - Val-scott - Lachmiller or any other manufacturer that can be used on an old Herter's "O" press - please list them and notify me of the auction number. The same applies to a Lee Loader 20 gauge.Contact information - AdamsQuailHunter@comcast.net

Many Thanks for taking time to view my requests - AQH

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I need solid brass shotgun shells of any manufacturer that have the standard 209 primers - NOT the large rifle/pistol primers. Any gauge would be considered. Additionally - if you have any 16 gauge dies - Herter's - Val-scott - Lachmiller or any other manufacturer that can be used on an old Herter's "O" press - please list them and notify me of the auction number. The same applies to any 28 gauge dies. Contact information - AdamsQuailHunter@comcast.net

Many Thanks for taking time to view my requests - AQH
  • Options
    pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would try asking here

http://gadcustomcartridges.com/
    just because you could doesn't mean you should
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hello "pip5255" - many thanks for the information. "Bernold" has the cases and in addition he will custom load 28 gauge stuff for me. I wish I had of known about the custom black powder loads earlier - I would have kept some high grade Damascus barreled shotguns that I had.

Again - Many Thanks for the info - Best Regards - AQH

P.S. I still want the 16 & 28 gauge dies for my Herter's press and additionally Lee Loaders for shotgun shells.