In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WTB- This Dog Toy

chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭
I used to be able to buy this particular dog toy locally, but no one carries it anymore, and I only find it online in South Africa.

It is the ONLY toy my dog likes and its the first thing she looks for when she wakes up. It is a 'Burly Bounce' by SmartPaw

The company said it used to be sold in the northeast at a store called Woodman's ??

If you have new one, I would be happy to buy it from you.
Thanks, Chris
ys7kLj.jpg[/img]

Comments

• p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    They are less than six bucks from SA. I order crap from all over the world, China, UK, Poland, Singapore, just to name a few. It looks like a reputable company. Check shipping and order enough to make it worthwhile. It appears SA is the only place on the planet you can find them.

Smartpaw Burly Bounce with Rope

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=73&From=ZAR&To=USD

https://www.petplus.co.za/

ADDENDUM: I found this at the bottom of the shipping page. Contact them:

Pet Plus is a South African website and as such, we mostly only ship within South Africa. If you see something on the website which you wish to purchase and which you cannot obtain in your country, please email us with your requirements and contact details and we will see if we can accommodate you.
  • chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    p3skyking,
    Thank you for your response.
    I'll go ahead and give them a try..

Wallyworld used to carry this particular dog toy until it got a negative review from some lady whose dog chewed it up. Heck, a dog can chew darn near any toy up if he or she tries hard enough.[:)]
  • B17-P51B17-P51 Member Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have some older, private (not a chain store) pet shops around here that do not advertise on the web. Wife (Who now considers this a challenge and knows everything and everyone dog) says she will find it somewhere. This could be just the distraction she needs at -21 degrees.Thanks!
  • chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I appreciate your wife looking - Thank you

quote:Originally posted by B17-P51
    We have some older, private (not a chain store) pet shops around here that do not advertise on the web. Wife (Who now considers this a challenge and knows everything and everyone dog) says she will find it somewhere. This could be just the distraction she needs at -21 degrees.Thanks!