In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wanted: Sharpshooter Buckshot Mold #00 & #4 Buck

jarhead_56jarhead_56 Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
Looking for a Sharpshooter (Sharp Shooter) #00 / #4 buckshot mold that casts both 00 and 4 buck shot. This mold makes 20 quality pellets at a time. Ten pellets of #4 .24 on one side and ten pellets of #00 .33 on the other. Mold and mold handles are cast aluminum. Mold handles are insulated with oak wood. Pellet cavities are CNC machined to within .003
The face and cavities of this mold are precision machined and not cast. Please email mailto:n0nbh@cox.net the price shipped to Arizona zip 85650. Would rather do Paypal but what ever you want works.

Comments

• Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not a real fan of aluminum molds but I do have the Lee #4 Buckshot mold. Uses the 6 cavity handles and makes 18 at time. It works fine most of the time, and the pellet pattern well.

They have a OO one also.

Good luck in your search.
  • Options
    jarhead_56jarhead_56 Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Charlie,

Still looking for the Buckshot. They are hard to find for sure.
    Paul
    quote:Originally posted by charliemeyer007
    I'm not a real fan of aluminum molds but I do have the Lee #4 Buckshot mold. Uses the 6 cavity handles and makes 18 at time. It works fine most of the time, and the pellet pattern well.

They have a OO one also.

Good luck in your search.