In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Wet a line

Blade SlingerBlade Slinger Member Posts: 5,891
edited July 2007 in The Fishing Hole!
Water in oatka creek was clear, 32* a little cold and the air had a snowflake or two. Browns were not to active,stockers were visible but still in shock.Great to be in the water cold and all.[;)]

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was in the water three or for days ago searching for smallies, but the water was a little higher and moving faster the I would have liked and I was slightly afraid to try to go where I wanted. I lost a spinner on the other side of the bank and in my crossing gave up due to water movement. This next week is supposed to be warmer, but it rained and snowed yesterday, so I don't know how the water will be.
  • Blade SlingerBlade Slinger Member Posts: 5,891
    edited November -1
    Headed to genesee river on Pa border next saturday,usually roaring choclate milk lookin water. This year we might actually catch more fish that beer[;)]
  • sniperidzsniperidz Member Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Fishing is evil! How can you do that? Put a sharp hook in a little fishy's mouth?

People who fish are just as bad as people who hunt. You all cause pain and misery, and are cannibals. I hate you.
  • watrulookinatwatrulookinat Member Posts: 4,693
    edited November -1
    Hey SNIP, ya wanna go fishing![}:)]
  • AHansenAHansen Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sniperidz
    Fishing is evil! How can you do that? Put a sharp hook in a little fishy's mouth?

People who fish are just as bad as people who hunt. You all cause pain and misery, and are cannibals. I hate you.

First, i don't put it in thier mouth.... I take it out after THEY try to eat it. As for being a cannibal; i've never eaten human flesh. But i have had a tasty fish....