In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hillary on Fox News last night!

gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
edited June 2014 in Politics
Watched Hillary on Fox last night and thought she did a good job...said to say. Neither Fox reporter could get her goat and she handled the Q/A very good IMO. She is one tough critter and is going to be hard to beat if she runs IMO. Your views of the interview?

Comments

• Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It looked to me like a very objective interview. But did lack some hard obvious follow ups.

It was NOT an interview of a Presidential candidate.

She will try to appear as a moderate, at least until formally declared as a candidate. Then to the left for the primaries. Do not forget she is a self declared progressive, not labeled by someone else.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3628227560001/clinton-on-capture-of-abu-khatalla-night-of-benghazi-attack/#sp=show-clips
  • Options
    blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you read the Safari Times doctors advise section on how dangerous the long flights to Africa and all over the globe can be, then it is easy to understand the health concerns of her clots and even brain injury, she could if elected President be one of the shortest not assassinated, dying of poor health

I have given up my support of any candidate, it is going to be either Jeb Bush or Hillary I can care less who wins, it will not be in the best interests of the American public the leader of which of the two party dictatorship manipulates the system into a win
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    Watched Hillary on Fox last night and thought she did a good job...said to say. Neither Fox reporter could get her goat and she handled the Q/A very good IMO. She is one tough critter and is going to be hard to beat if she runs IMO. Your views of the interview?

Every question and answer were scripted. You hear only what they want you to hear.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well Gary,here is my take....The voters elected Bonzo twice , so why not Hillary once?....and it is a predetermined presidency anyway...First Black(Bonzo)....First Woman (Hildegard)and lets not forget "Bill"...who will be crowned first Emperor! I will not vote for any incumbent regardless of Party...and no mo money period...[:o)]
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    any presidential candidate should be required to be hooked up to a lie detector visible for any speech/interview/commentary with the BBC, Fox, PBS, or anyone with some integrity