In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

States vs. Weapons

13»

Comments

• Options
    codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    Ah crap! Now we're all nice-nice again. I HATE it when that happens....

Where's my bourbon??????
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Sorry slime bags.

There is much made of the fact that I rarely give out personal information. I have heard several times the sort of thing you are talking about right there on these forums.

Coward barstards that are only fit to wipe up pz with their tongue. I tend to be an excitable sort ..and fear I would hunt them like I would a rabid dog if they attack me in that fashion.

Yeah, I realize that that is `just plain wrong'...but this world is full of snitbirds...and we don't help by allowing them to breath.
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    Bert,
    Why don't you tell us how you really feel.[}:)]By the way I agree with you here!!![8D]

Well in case you haven't noticed I use my real name and location. I was threatened several times as a cop. I said bring it on! We won't go into those encounters though. I don't care who knows who I am or where I am. I do understand why Jeff can't do this, first hand. I don't know each of your situations so I can't judge you individually, but I do say I thing many on these web sites use them a s a 'hiding place'! I would like to see more people 'come out of the closet' and be counted.[V]
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    Yeah, I am pretty sure who it is, but not positive.
    If you become positive, I would appreciate an email.

+1

Whoever it is, he's pathetic......
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Add to that, a slimy-weasel of a GB member contacting my agency, trying to screw me over for my individualist/constitutionalist stances, which he feels are inappropriate for an "Officer of The Law" to hold. The weasel is trying to tie my personal positions to my position and my agency, as if I were speaking as a representative, rather than as an individual who happens to hold a position in the business.

Captain,

Glad to see you back.[:)]

If you find out for sure who the slimeball is that attempted to undermine your position, please, name names.

This is exactly the type of person who would be the 'snitch' when the confiscation starts.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good point fire dude!![^]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:+1

Whoever it is, he's pathetic......
    Agreed Brother Rack.

quote:Captain,

Glad to see you back.

If you find out for sure who the slimeball is that attempted to undermine your position, please, name names.

This is exactly the type of person who would be the 'snitch' when the confiscation starts.

Thanks firedude. A "snitch-like" weasel he is and he would act as you surmise, I suspect.

I really see no real issue developing, since I speak for me, not my agency. The fact that he slithered in and dropped a back-stabbing, weasel-like dime, well, that is what gets my goat.

As Highball once said, and I paraphrase here, the stench of snake is heavy in the air.[:D]

Major lack of character and a weak, pathetic psyche it seems.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Me too captain. Perhaps there is something I can do, to uh, help Karma along?[;)]
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Captain;
    I have been simmering over here ever since I read your post concerning the rat. It would be terrified to look any one of us in the eye and tell what it did...I use `it' because a creature like that is not fully human.
    Fury is an emotion I should no longer feel. Yet I do.

Sir, I do not know what I can do...for to any that find what YOU say objectionable I would be a raving lunatic. Sending a letter of support for you would be counterproductive, I would think...if they tied it in here to Gun Broker...and I see no way out of doing that.
    The action that springs to mind is to defend one of our own in the manner I know to be effective ..yet it is not yet time for that either.

I have long felt that you were sticking you neck on the chopping block for your support of the Constitution as it was written...and I have appreciated every word you have put on these forums, with your strong arguments.

God bless you, Jeff...fire me an e-mail if you wish to vent.

Is it possible that the 'it' is not posting here any longer..the subject of prior e-mails ? That nut case springs to mind...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Captain;
    I have been simmering over here ever since I read your post concerning the rat. It would be terrified to look any one of us in the eye and tell what it did...I use `it' because a creature like that is not fully human.
    Fury is an emotion I should no longer feel. Yet I do.

Sir, I do not know what I can do...for to any that find what YOU say objectionable I would be a raving lunatic. Sending a letter of support for you would be counterproductive, I would think...if they tied it in here to Gun Broker...and I see no way out of doing that.
    The action that springs to mind is to defend one of our own in the manner I know to be effective ..yet it is not yet time for that either.

I have long felt that you were sticking you neck on the chopping block for your support of the Constitution as it was written...and I have appreciated every word you have put on these forums, with your strong arguments.

God bless you, Jeff...fire me an e-mail if you wish to vent.

Is it possible that the 'it' is not posting here any longer..the subject of prior e-mails ? That nut case springs to mind...

Appreciate the sentiments Highball, but there is nothing to do about the matter.

I see no legitimate repercussions that can come from the hissing of the snake, but merely the casting of aspersions on who and what I am and believe.

As to your suspicion about the slithering ones identity, it isn't that one. He seemed more obsessed with you than me, for some strange reason.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind

Me too captain. Perhaps there is something I can do, to uh, help Karma along?[;)]
    Understood and appreciated freemind, but it will pass on its own.[;)]

I just have a wee-bit of disgust over the whole deal, particularly when I try to figure out the "why", or the purpose of it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Jeff,
    One thing I have learned about the 'other side' is they are shameless and have no conscious. They will do ANYTHING to try and bring you down. [V]
    So don't under estimate them. I did and I nearly loss the battle!![xx(]
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jeff,.........I'm really sorry to hear of you having issues from some nutcase here.
    Hard for me to imagine that there is really scum that low to attempt to ruin a mans livelihood over forum board disagreements.[xx(]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Marc,
    I can't speak for Jeff, but I can speak from experance. Do not say anything here you do not want the WORLD to see. And certainly do not post anything which SOMEONE could use against you or others to prove conspiracy. Re: Your post above!!!!
    This is not a put down, just some friendly advice from someone who has been there.[:)]
  • Options
    69jafo6969jafo69 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi jim have you read your own signiture line. Your quote uses the words "absolute" and "keep your powder dry" yet you seem to be open to "compromise" I see this as a strange thing.[?][?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 69jafo69
    Hi jim have you read your own signiture line. Your quote uses the words "absolute" and "keep your powder dry" yet you seem to be open to "compromise" I see this as a strange thing.[?][?]

No it's not and I have address this in the past. As I stated earlier, you newbies need to do some reading before you jump in. I get tired of repeating myself, and I think the regulars get tiered of read the same thing over and over![;)]
  • Options
    chaosrobchaosrob Member Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not know you, but I was a little infuriated by reading your post. I may not always agree with people on this forum, or even respect their opinion, but I tolerate it. If I have an issue with someone I will take it up with them dirctly, and not do something underhanded, or sneaky to attack them. Whatever happened to two guys going behind the building and settling their differences [:(!]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chaosrob
    I do not know you, but I was a little infuriated by reading your post. I may not always agree with people on this forum, or even respect their opinion, but I tolerate it. If I have an issue with someone I will take it up with them dirctly, and not do something underhanded, or sneaky to attack them. Whatever happened to two guys going behind the building and settling their differences [:(!]

rob,
    If you were addressing this to me (you didn't state who you were talking to or about), I have no idea what you are talking about!!![?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jim Rau

No it's not and I have address this in the past. As I stated earlier, you newbies need to do some reading before you jump in. I get tired of repeating myself, and I think the regulars get tiered of read the same thing over and over![;)]

ANd you wonder why I would not put you and I on the same side Jim? You can say whatever you wish, your no better than the NRA or Brady crowd. Even fairly new people can see that. One minute you are crowing about "rights" the next your crowing about "reasonable restrictoins".

Your about as phony as they come. [xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1

ANd you wonder why I would not put you and I on the same side Jim? You can say whatever you wish, your no better than the NRA or Brady crowd. Even fairly new people can see that. One minute you are crowing about "rights" the next your crowing about "reasonable restrictoins".

Do you really think I care if you think I am a phony???[}:)]
    If you are this blind and prejudice you have the problem, not me! So why would you think I would want to be on the same 'side' as you?
    As I said before, both sides think 'me bad' so I am must be be taking the right approach![^]
    Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words do not hurt me![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1

If you are this blind and prejudice you have the problem, not me! So why would you think I would want to be on the same 'side' as you?
    As I said before, both sides think 'me bad' so I am must be be taking the right approach![^]

YET, Jimmy, not yet. If/when things go south, you will find NO quarter from the likes of me. If/when things go south, we won't be so stupid this time around. To hell with ANY help whatsoever to the Tories. If the King doesn't want you Jimmy, and NEITHER do the Patriots, where do you think that leaves you? The King WILL behead you eventually, and as I said, you will find no quarter from the likes of me. Your on your own. A one man army won't survive long against the King's troops.
  • Options
    edited November -1

YET, Jimmy, not yet. If/when things go south, you will find NO quarter from the likes of me. If/when things go south, we won't be so stupid this time around. To hell with ANY help whatsoever to the Tories. If the King doesn't want you Jimmy, and NEITHER do the Patriots, where do you think that leaves you? The King WILL behead you eventually, and as I said, you will find no quarter from the likes of me. Your on your own. A one man army won't survive long against the King's troops.

You have me scared to death! I am just shaking in my boots![8D]
    You are the one who will have to worry about finding support Mr One Man Army, not me I have already done a good part of my intel and have associations which go way back and are stronger than you will ever experance. Sorry to to be the bearer of bad news!!![;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [You have me scared to death! I am just shaking in my boots![8D]
    You are the one who will have to worry about finding support Mr One Man Army, not me I have already don't a good part of my intel and have associations which go way back and are stronger than you will ever experance. Sorry to to be the bearer of bad news!!![;)]

Think what you will Jimmy, but talking from both sides of your mouth isn't going to keep you health someday.

You think I am a one man army eh? Ok. Dream on Mr. Law Enforcement Officer.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You are the one who will have to worry about finding support Mr One Man Army, not me I have already don't a good part of my intel and have associations which go way back and are stronger than you will ever experance. Sorry to to be the bearer of bad news!!![;)]

Think what you will Jimmy, but talking from both sides of your mouth isn't going to keep you health someday.

I never talked out of both sides of my mouth. I have been strait forward and honest about how I feel and what I believe. But just because I don't except every thing you say and believe you feel the need to belittle and attack me personally. You have a problem not me. I am not the least bit worried about my ability to do what must be done when and if the times come. But I certainly would not trust unproven people like you. In other words, talk is cheap and you sure most have gotten a real bargain on the stuff you are spouting!!![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1

I never talked out of both sides of my mouth. I have been strait forward and honest about how I feel and what I believe. But just because I don't except every thing you say and believe you feel the need to belittle and attack me personally. You have a problem not me. I am not the least bit worried about my ability to do what must be done when and if the times come. But I certainly would not trust unproven people like you. In other words, talk is cheap and you sure most have gotten a real bargain on the stuff you are spouting!!![:D]

Yeah, since I never had a tin badge pinned on my shirt, or had a stripe on the side of some uniform, I am "unproven" by your standards.

While I prepare, and lead other men in that same preparation and training, You get fatter, older, and less capable of doing anything but talking from both sides of your piehole. You HAD a badge pinned to your shirt, and you think that MAKES you something. I am capable, willing, and ready. You don't stand firm to our constitution and the bill of rights. You stand for a view you choose, not the contract laid out for the people. I may NOT agree with everything written as it is, but I understand WHY it is, and I comprehend freedom better than you could ever hope.

All you have left to cling to are "I did this and that". It wasn't something to brag about Jimmy. 5 steps backwards, and one ahead is STILL four steps back. While you are busy slapping your own back, real PATRIOTS are building the armies, ever so quietly. Those patriots will save tha nation or dye trying, while YOU are at home busily patting your back about how great you are.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK.....enough.