In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

what is happening to all the OBCA

kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
I had no idea todesengle and lt dropped... what is going on?

maybe it's my "meltdowns and drama"

oh well, You guys aint gettin rid of me so easily! the only way I will drop my OBCA tag is if I am asked to!

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    My situation had nothing to do with you, Brother kyplumber, nor any philosophical difference with the Brethren.

I had a difference over gaining membership and over certain views of 'elitism'.[:)]
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Forming "individualists" into a group is like herding cats.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    Forming "individualists" into a group is like herding cats.
    Yep, but we retain our shared general values and our love of liberty.

That, is a good and noble thing.[:)]
    edited November -1
    Agreed.

Btw, how's your mom doing?
    edited November -1
    Agreed.

Thanks for asking Rack.

Things are not going well at all. The first round of chemo failed. She was supposed to have a second, 5-day, round in that event, but she has a bad infection, so she only got three days and they said they are finished.

Another 6-7 days and another bone marrow biopsy to see if the treatment worked. If it didn't.......

I am about a wreck over it, but life goes on.
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry to hear that, sometimes I wonder if chemo is worse than the cancer.

Hold fast, my friend.
    edited November -1
    Bad news indeed Captain.
    I am still offering prayer, brother.
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    Agreed.

Thanks for asking Rack.

Things are not going well at all. The first round of chemo failed. She was supposed to have a second, 5-day, round in that event, but she has a bad infection, so she only got three days and they said they are finished.

Another 6-7 days and another bone marrow biopsy to see if the treatment worked. If it didn't.......

[V]

Prayers continuing, brother.
  • Deadred707Deadred707 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Agreed.

Thanks for asking Rack.

May the Lord grant you strength in these times my friend.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    That illness is one of the few that strikes terror into my heart. I would not wish that on my rawest enemy..and having a loved one with it is nearly more then a man should have to take.

Captain, just keep putting one foot ahead of the other, tell her you love her, and do all you can to make sure she doesn't worry about mortal affairs.
    You will get thu this because you MUST..for her and for your family. God bless you, brother, and may your mother find peace in the days ahead as the situation unfolds and the results become clearer.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    Agreed.

Thanks for asking Rack.

[V]

Prayers continuing, brother.

Same here Jeff.
    Don't give up the hope.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Agreed.

Thanks for asking Rack.

So sorry to hear captain. Prayers daily for your mom and family from here.
  • zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jeff, prayers are there. Keep the chin up.

KY, I haven't been posting much, My meds make me feel like I am running a 100 yd race and I am in muck.

Lance