In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I am Thankful

MatchshotMatchshot Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
This week, after reading the latest exchanges between tr fox and, it seems, the rest of the world, I just wanted to say I am thankful. Yes, thankful that I live in a country where we can, to this point, have these discussions, however heated, freely.

Should those in power seek to take these God given rights from us, I am thankful that there are men and women who are prepared to stand in the footprints of the patriots who have come before us. Men and women prepared to fight and sacrifice to preserve and protect the rights and privileges we hold dear.

Well, first day of muzzle loader season tomorrow. We are meeting at 6:15 to start the first of the drives, better get to bed.

One last thing, I am thankful for this board, though sometimes heated, it is informative and always interesting.

Comments

• Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Muzzle loaders should be illegal. Someone might harm themself or someone else with one.
  • Options
    MatchshotMatchshot Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Matchshot
    Originally posted by Rocklobster
    Muzzle loaders should be illegal. Someone might harm themself or someone else with one.

Harming someone else is one of the purposes of a firearm isn't it? My only hope with this firearm is to harm Bambi, his mother and his father. Then eat them.