In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

tea party canidate

shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭✭
i hear lately that people might start running on the "tea party canidate" with the popularity of the conservative movement(which is good i guess), but who else foresees that alot of current polititions will try to pass themselves off as "super" conservaives to try to win back the voters(their job). i honestly believe we all need to vote almost every meanie that is in the senate and house and start over with people more interested in the prosperity and future of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, than any other country.

close our border(with neccasary force), use the resources we have at home, would solve alot of problems.

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    The ONLY way voting works, is if we have a canidate that ACTUALLY will follow the constitution.

What is the difference if we replace all politicians, if we replace them with people that will do the same as the previous person in that position?
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Guaranteed that there will be those who act as ticks on the tea party/9-12 movement. There are already republicans who are weaseled into the movement, such as Dick Armey, a globalist-collectivist 'conservative' with a track record.

You will also have those, Like Hannity, who attempt to become mouthpieces of the movement to some extent and who will assist certain globalist-collectivists in weaseling their way in, or in being advanced as suitable to represent the movement.
  • Options
    steveaustinsteveaustin Member Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    2 words for you, Ron Paul. This is the only guy who is currently fighting for us.