In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Would you fight?

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Wolf, trstone has not posted for many years, but prior to that, you knew where he stood on this issue. Perhaps he disappeared because of it. Who knows?
  • Options
    buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hopefully he is impatiently waiting, like the rest of us.

JP, you back home yet?
  • Options
    Southern_WolfSouthern_Wolf Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    jpwolf - I didn't pay attention to the posted date so I can only hope he is doing what he loves.
  • Options
    tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by new and old
    There is one thing I know ,knowledge, they may try and take our guns but with all the knowledge that people retain and pass it, on teaching mine how to make bows and arrows out of building supplies I know it doesnt stackup against a m14 or mp90 but you can survive when it gets bad also about trapping and tracking the only 7 year old that can track a deer down or get up close to a rabbit and touch one or pickup a snake and tell what kind it is that is how to catch one the right way and not get bitten. Me, I have been taught all these things and more ,also black powder. What I have heard and seen neighbors turning in neighbors I know I problably wont be here when it does my neighbors will turn me in when the guns gets confiscated they already said they would and they hunt also.

when your neighbors make that phone call, tell them to call an ambulance while their at it...

fight....hell...with gusto....and they better bring a dam army around these parts...word travels fast here...and folks here don't like no dam strangers pokin around...the first and second Missouri volunteer infantry is alive and well south of the Missouri river...and have never disbanded after the civil war...they simply went home[;)][:D][:0]
  • Options
    nobulletsnobullets Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hmmm well in my certain state of just having a single shot 22 and a over an under 22 hornet on top with a 410 shotgun on bottom it would have to be a no due to low firepower
  • Options
    bodeenbodeen Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Howdy Tomahawk !!
    Proud to be a neighbor !!
    I am a ozark mountain daredevil ( my Playground is the ozarks !!) proud to say I would fight !!
    I would live off the land !!They can't hit or catch what they can't see !! old ways are alive and well !!
  • Options
    anderson1773anderson1773 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes I would fight to the death to prevent loosing my right to keep my weapons, I agree with whomever posted that we would all probally end up being tried by our peers. I did not read through all 12 pages before I decided I had to post But everyone reading this post should check out APPLESEEDINFO.ORG I went to a shoot recently and came to the realization that even if you are willing to die for your rights you won't be much damn good if your not proficiant with your rifle. I always shot expert while in the military and consider myself a pretty good shot. But since kids, work, and the fact that I have to pay for the ammo and not uncle sam has had a definate effect on my marksmanship. This appleseed project is in my opinion one of the most worthwhile shooting events you can attend, I had a really good time and saw a marked improvement in my marksmanship even though I didn't manage to shoot expert missed by 5 points. I am already planning on attending a couple more after the holidays, it is a sad reality that due to the way we live firearms are not a neccessity of life the way they were 100 years ago.