In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

To One and All...

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
I want to try Pickenups patience once again and wish my brothers all across this fair land a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.

We have survived another year, with momentous actions taking place even as we speak. Actions that threaten the very survival of this country.

We must stay strong, resolute, and seek the Blessings that we are granted, recognizing them when they come.
God bless each and every one of you, you that love America and all she stands for. Many of you just read.but you know in your heart who you are.

Edited ONLY to make it a sticky for a while. [:D]

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    God bless you and all our brothers.

May this year be the start of things to come.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas, Bert.

We are indeed witness to some of the most trying times ever experienced in this nations history.

We are at a crossroad, one that will either lead back to Constitutional governance and a restoration of the Republic, or one which will lead to further tyranny and ultimately to insurrection; with one outcome taking us back down the first fork in the road and the other, well, it would take us where all collectivist states lead, that being, to totalitarianism.

Stand firm in the coming year, know that you are not alone in your assessments and concerns, be resolute, be watchful and wary and above all, be prepared for what MAY come.

God Bless...
  • Options
    brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas to all you guys too. I will do my part to not let freedom go quietly in the night. God bless
  • Options
    zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas to one and all. I fear we have just begun and the near future holds the key to our great nations survival.

Lance
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A sincere wish for a Merry Christmas too you all.

Thank you for the insight.

Loaf
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NO problem here, since one of these threads, at this time of year,
    seems more or less like a tradition after this many years. [:D]

Highball, you echo my sentiments well.

I SINCERELY "hope" we are all able to do it again next year.

I would like to add my wish for a......
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR
    to ALL who visit this little corner of cyberspace.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas guys
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas, gentlemen.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Thanks, Pickenup ;
    There is always several of these over on general...but I feel our 'band of brothers'...most of whom are not 'CAs'..deserve a little something special.
    I believe after reading the last few months that there are multitudes out there that just prefer to quietly go about their business...saying little or nothing.

They are our brothers.....they will fight the good fight when the more vocal are silenced. We that made the choice to speak out painted a bullseye on our back...and so be it. Somebody has to do it.

It has been and will continue to be a pleasure and HONOR to be associated with the caliber of men we find on these forums. Too many names to list...but every man knows who they are.

How very different then 7-8 years ago...ehhh, picken ?
  • Options
    Deadred707Deadred707 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To you and yours the very best.[:D]
  • Options
    BGHillbillyBGHillbilly Member Posts: 1,927 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    steveaustinsteveaustin Member Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas ya'll. May God be with us in the coming years.
  • Options
    tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    and Merry Christmas to you fellas....stand ready..stand strong

nice words Brother Highball[;)]
  • Options
    IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to You and all here as well
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Back at ya HB. And to everyone else here.

Whether or not we enter the scenario we all see coming, celebrating the birth of our Saviour will/must continue! Merry Christmas! Hop eyou all got lots of ammo from santa.[;)]
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,381 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    Back at ya HB. And to everyone else here.

Whether or not we enter the scenario we all see coming, celebrating the birth of our Saviour will/must continue! Merry Christmas! Hop eyou all got lots of ammo from santa.[;)]
    Absoutely, I couldn't have said it better myself JP! Since this is a little late, I hope all had a wonderful Christmas!!
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wishing all a Safe & Happy Holiday Season.....

....and keep up the fight !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    How very different then 7-8 years ago...ehhh, picken ?
    VERY DIFFERENT, no doubt about it. The band of brothers, who paint a target on their backs by speaking out, has grown quite a bit. It makes me proud, to know those, who are willing to take the abuse dished out by the "gun control" crowd.

Just have to relate this little tidbit. One never knows about the "ripple effect" they are causing.

Recently, on a local forum, a member there made reference to something that he read, that was posted here. I do not know if that person has ever posted here, but he obviously reads some of the threads.

I am looking forward to another year of waking up the sheeple.

"This is NOT aimed at you Bert, but all the brotherhood,
    including (if I may be so bold) myself"

Keep in mind the fact that we are all representatives of our side. Please do not lower your standards, and resort to the childish name calling, and personal insults that have taken place. I know it is hard sometimes, but think about how many may be reading before you post, and the "ripple effect" it may have on your choice of words. I know I am going to "try" to do better.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A belated Merry Christmas to all of you,......sorry I did not see this earlier.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    A belated Merry Christmas to all of you,......sorry I did not see this earlier.

Same here.

You all have safe/happy holidays.[;)]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gentleman, our forefathers would be proud to know that their effors weren't completely in vain.
    Somehow I missed this thread but I've been busy with my son for the holidays with 2nd amendment presents/activities among other things.
    He's turning out to be a wise young man and a good shot too.

Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys/gals. [;)]