In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Would you sell a gun - if you knew...?

COBmmcmssCOBmmcmss Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, one simple question. If you knew it was TRFOX, or a Greedy Birdseed Company CEO - would you sell them a gun?

If you vote no, then you are advocating personal choice and responsibility having absolutely NOTHING to do with the 2nd Amendment or gun control.

If you vote yes, then you are advocating personal choice and responsibility having absolutely NOTHING to do with the 2nd Amendment or gun control.

So... let the voting begin.

[;)]

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,358 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Well I would sell a gun to Fox, but he'd be so busy wetting himself because I would insist on a private sale instead of going through a FFL, that he would foul the whole back alley we were meeting in....
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Greedy bird seed CEO, yes. I don't know diddley about him.

Fox on the other hand, I would NOT sell him a gun. He stands for gun control, and as such, he should HAVE to jump through hoops. He also should be subject to a mental evaluation BEFORE doing his 4473 belly crawl.

[:D] <
  • Options
    ringchildringchild Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    based upon what i've seen from trfox in these forums, i would have to decline the sale.
    trfox has proven himself to lack sound judgment and critical thinking skills, so i would consider it irresponsible for me to sell him one, whether he's been adjudicated as a mental defective or not.