In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kalifonacation coming to Washington State

dersequimdersequim Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
PLEASE! If you live in Washington contact your State Senator and your Reps NOT to SUPPORT SB6396 or any other Brady/CA Gun Legislation!![:(!]

It will BAN ALL: Semi Auto Rifles/Shot Guns including Pump Action!
Ban All Magazines over 10 rounds whether Pistol or Long Gun!
Any Long ARM with a Pistol Like Grip!

ETC!![:(!][:(!][:(!][:(]

To verify this info check the NRA Website!

Comments

• Options
    steveaustinsteveaustin Member Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What's the story on ammo sales. I heard from a friend in Oregon that there were no ammo sales in WA state. ?
  • Options
    dersequimdersequim Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No problem that I know of???
  • Options
    fedxer78fedxer78 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi all;

I am new to the forums, but this topic has my blood boiling!! Figured I'd chime-in!

I was wondering if any other Wa residents on here will be attending the Public Hearing on Tuesday, 1/26/10 @ 10am in the committee room (Judiciary Committee). I will be attending, as I refuse to sit back and watch these folks communize my state!

Anyone else planning on attending? We need all the help we can get to stop this!!![:(!]
  • Options
    fedxer78fedxer78 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Forgot to mention:

If you own one of the listed weapons-types this bill covers, the bill allows for:

*Inspections in the owners home (by LE), as well as registration of the weapons.

*If the weapon is used in the presence of children (teaching them to shoot it, target practice, etc), arrest is allowed.

*No compensation for loss/seisure of the magazines/guns affected, as well as arrest, if deemed acceptable.