In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Alaska gun protest

Comments

• wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All about the 2nd amendment. Also how the constitution doesnt seem to matter anymore. Even in Alaska...
  • Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    I am not surprised. I applied to be a campus cop there in 2000 and went completely through the process and was all but hired when the psychologist who was hired to do the eval on me found out I owned two 'assault weapons' and was very out spoken about the RTKABA's recommended they not hire me![}:)]
  • cccoopercccooper Member Posts: 4,044 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Incrementalism. The old lady in the article said it well "They are slowly taking away our rights, Soon, we will have none"
  • 45long45long Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow. Never thoufght something llike that would happen in Alaska. The truely last American frontier.
  • Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 45long
    Wow. Never thoufght something llike that would happen in Alaska. The truely last American frontier.

Academia is the same in ALL the states, does this surprise you????
    This is not a reflection of the general populace in AK.
  • 45long45long Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jim:

I would hope not. But this is where it starts. I hope they kill this quickly.