In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GOA backs Hayworth, NRA backs McCain

Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
Is there still any question as to which organization actually understands the meaning of the 2nd Amendment?
Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele

Comments

• jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Don, your preaching to the choir, over here.[;)]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Not really, JP;
    We have camp followers that are still eager to service the mccains of the world....and they are singing a different song even than those of us actually supporting the Second Amendment.
  • buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good, more evidence that the NRA does not have the best interest of it's members in mind. Maybe those members will fix it(doubtful) or leave to support true gun rights organizations.

The writing is on the wall. McCain is on the way out and hopefully so is NRA-ILA. They can get back to doing what they do well. Sporting and safety.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Is there still any question as to which organization actually understands the meaning of the 2nd Amendment?
    You are clearly mistaken in this information, Don, and/or have fallen victim to 'Brady-Bunch' propaganda, intent on destroying the blessed, trusted and beloved NRA, which is THE staunch defender of YOUR Second Amendment rights.

You know, the NRA that is the ONLY reason that we upright courageous citizens still have guns here in America. If it were not for the NRA, there would BE no 2nd Amendment, right?

The NRA would NEVER do ANYTHING that was harmful of, or contrary to their venerated version of the 2nd Amendment.

This post is sacrilege and it is treasonous to even suggest such tripe and to pass on such easily discerned lies, says I.[:)]
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    You are clearly mistaken in this information, Don, and/or have fallen victim to 'Brady-Bunch' propaganda, intent on destroying the blessed, trusted and beloved NRA, which is THE staunch defender of YOUR Second Amendment rights.

You know, the NRA that is the ONLY reason that we upright courageous citizens still have guns here in America. If it were not for the NRA, there would BE no 2nd Amendment, right?

The NRA would NEVER do ANYTHING that was harmful of, or contrary to their venerated version of the 2nd Amendment.

This post is sacrilege and it is treasonous to even suggest such tripe and to pass on such easily discerned lies, says I.[:)]
    What ever could have I been thinking, Jeff?

Please accept my apologies for this appalling waste of bandwidth.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

What ever could have I been thinking, Jeff?

Please accept my apologies for this appalling waste of bandwidth.
    Sal'right, Don. [:D][:D][:D]

I just get all worked up in righteous indignation when someone doesn't seem to realize that the NRA is on 'our' side and that they are absolutely infallible, not to mention that we wouldn't even HAVE a Second Amendment if it weren't for the NRA.[:o)]

Just don't let it happen again thought, alright?[:)]