In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

List of recognized support of the Constitution

2»

Comments

• Options
    WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello Wagon Wheel, most definitely and since your good with pickenup, Highball and wsfiredude you are certainly good with me; unfortunately though I am on this long walk for a bit and wont be posting for a short while as I am preoccupied for the time being... But I trust you guys... And pickenup may update the list in its similar fashion if that's okay with him.
    Regards
  • Options
    Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello Werwolf.

You sure do walk a lot. I trust pickenup, Highball and wsfiredude as well but, I don't expect them, or you, to just take my word, even though I am trustworthy, for something as important as this. TRUST BUT VERIFY.

What you read in these "Bio's" seems to be the worst things they could dig up, exaggerate and in some instances fabricate. I'm just making an attempt to assist you in YOUR endeavor. I never expected you to accept them for your list merely based upon what I say OR what you read on the SPLC list. I FULLY expected you to do some of your own research.

This list of "Patriots" is an obvious attempt to smear 40 people and label them as "Enemies Of The State". That's what I DO know to be accurate. Look them up. Most people would opt for Wikipedia, I've NEVER understood that, but to be fair, I searched various references and people listed in the article and, if there is one, INVARIABLY the page has been recently modified. You find that at the very bottom of the page. I can only guess it was to reflect the content of this hit piece!!!! Some are so notorious there is nothing to be found other than a reference to this SPLC article. Scrubbed.

Examples:
    Chuck Baldwin
    VDARE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This page was last modified on 7 April 2010 at 05:00.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VDARE

Baldwin condemns Islam as a "bloody, murderous religion"
    I have every column he has written since AUG. 2007 in my own personal archive. A word search of those document for "Islam is a "bloody, murderous religion"" turned up NOTHING!!! Refined it to: Islam a bloody murderous religion -NOTHING!! I refined it to just Islam and once again NOTHING!!! I also did an AT&T web search. Guess how many hits I got and what the reference was??? 3 and every one of them referenced the SPLC Article.

I would refer you to his own archives, where all of his columns are posted, but coincedentially, since he posted the following column:
    Army Report Says Christians Threaten US Foreign Policy
    By Chuck Baldwin April 14, 2010
    P.S. I am very sorry that a hacker has inflicted serious disruption to the server that hosts my web site, Chuck Baldwin Live. As a result, my site is temporarily off line. We hope to have this situation resolved within the next day or two. In the meantime, you can access a skeleton version of my web site at: http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/homebackup/
    This column is temporarily archived at:
    http://newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin582.htm
    SOMEONE put him out of business.

###

John Hassey: the public face of Alabama's militia movement.
    No Wiki Page and the only other hits referrence the SPLC hit piece!!!

Orly Taitz
    Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This page was last modified on 22 April 2010 at 08:02.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

SOMEONE has been quite busy lately. If you want to know anything about these people, other than what was published in this piece, you will have to do some really deep digging to find any thing that hasn't been scrubbed that might disagree with the SPLC condemnation. Good Luck With that one. As far as I've been able to determine, it's ALL gone. Based on what I've found, and NOT found, they've convinced me but, then again, it's not my list. Free speech? No Internet controls or propaganda agendas??? And these folks have the audacity to condemn China!!!!!!! Give me a break!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel

Hello Werwolf.
    You sure do walk a lot. I trust pickenup, Highball and wsfiredude as well but, I don't expect them, or you, to just take my word, even though I am trustworthy, for something as important as this. TRUST BUT VERIFY.
    What you read in these "Bio's" seems to be the worst things they could dig up, exaggerate and in some instances fabricate. I'm just making an attempt to assist you in YOUR endeavor. I never expected you to accept them for your list merely based upon what I say OR what you read on the SPLC list. I FULLY expected you to do some of your own research.
    This list of "Patriots" is an obvious attempt to smear 40 people and label them as "Enemies Of The State". That's what I DO know to be accurate. Look them up. Most people would opt for Wikipedia, I've NEVER understood that, but to be fair, I searched various references and people listed in the article and, if there is one, INVARIABLY the page has been recently modified. You find that at the very bottom of the page. I can only guess it was to reflect the content of this hit piece!!!! Some are so notorious there is nothing to be found other than a reference to this SPLC article. Scrubbed.
    Examples:
    Chuck Baldwin
    VDARE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This page was last modified on 7 April 2010 at 05:00.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VDARE
    Baldwin condemns Islam as a "bloody, murderous religion"
    I have every column he has written since AUG. 2007 in my own personal archive. A word search of those document for "Islam is a "bloody, murderous religion"" turned up NOTHING!!! Refined it to: Islam a bloody murderous religion -NOTHING!! I refined it to just Islam and once again NOTHING!!! I also did an AT&T web search. Guess how many hits I got and what the reference was??? 3 and every one of them referenced the SPLC Article.
    I would refer you to his own archives, where all of his columns are posted, but coincedentially, since he posted the following column:
    Army Report Says Christians Threaten US Foreign Policy
    By Chuck Baldwin April 14, 2010
    P.S. I am very sorry that a hacker has inflicted serious disruption to the server that hosts my web site, Chuck Baldwin Live. As a result, my site is temporarily off line. We hope to have this situation resolved within the next day or two. In the meantime, you can access a skeleton version of my web site at: http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/homebackup/
    This column is temporarily archived at:
    http://newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin582.htm
    SOMEONE put him out of business.
    ###
    John Hassey: the public face of Alabama's militia movement.
    No Wiki Page and the only other hits referrence the SPLC hit piece!!!
    Orly Taitz
    Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This page was last modified on 22 April 2010 at 08:02.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories
    SOMEONE has been quite busy lately. If you want to know anything about these people, other than what was published in this piece, you will have to do some really deep digging to find any thing that hasn't been scrubbed that might disagree with the SPLC condemnation. Good Luck With that one. As far as I've been able to determine, it's ALL gone. Based on what I've found, and NOT found, they've convinced me but, then again, it's not my list. Free speech? No Internet controls or propaganda agendas??? And these folks have the audacity to condemn China!!!!!!! Give me a break!!!!

Yeah, well I just haven't been able to go on much of a long walk since I haven't really had a chance too and which is just me saying that I am doing other things and need a break for a bit, but am actually really busy at the moment.
    Concerning trust, that was in reference to your character and judgment not to post arbitrarily without verification; now I realize that we really dont know each other however we can can trust one another to a point as I wouldn't expect any of us to trust the other completely because of which.
    I too of course would never "take anyone's word for it" without verifying the information and put it to the test as I have been doing with other potential candidates and research each one until I cant find any reason to keep them off the list; however I am still always vigilant and this list should be everyone's endeavor and responsibility and not just mine being that it is so important as this is for all of us by and for the Republic.
    I would give you select few more of a benefit of the doubt based on your character and similar beliefs from your posts and such and would trust that the others with us would also verify the information and quickly bring the scythe to any that are not worthy to be on the list just as I would.
    I am actually a naturally suspicious person and always watching and on the defense just in case as we all should be, as the dopplegangers that I spoke of in the beginning are real and dangerous.
    Anyway back to the batcave for a while.
    Lets raise up our glasses against the evil british empire and federal police state.
    Regards.
    Tiocfaidh ?r l?
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like the fact that the vote I cast in the last presidential election was for the guy at the top of that list.

I posted some links to his bio and web site in a thread over in politics if anyone wants to more about him.

quote:Chuck Baldwin
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Baldwin

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin205.htm

http://www.biography.com/articles/Chuck-Baldwin-377168
  • Options
    7.62x39Lover7.62x39Lover Member Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who besides me wants Ron Paul to run for POTUS again?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 7.62x39Lover
    Who besides me wants Ron Paul to run for POTUS again?

Any true supporter of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    While Huckabee may be guilty of amnesty before that was entirely wrong and if so he apparently has corrected himself; however it would be somewhat understable for a vicar to do so given their profession, although I do not advocate amnesty whatsoever and believe that anyone that does not have the legal right to be here be immediately deported and barred from re-entering, I also support walls and barbed wire to the south including using the national guard to protect our borders from aliens.
    Tancredo supported closing the "gunshow loop hole",
    however its not a "loop hole" it is simply every Americans right to buy and sell firearms and is just another anti-constitutional gun grab from the left.
    Tancredo voted yes on decreasing the gun-waiting period from 3 days to 1,
    although that is still un-constitutional and there should be no waiting period as it serves no purpose and is about as effective as a restraining order.
    Tancredo supported Romney after ending his running for potus, have no idea why any true supporter of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment would support a known liberal anti-constitutional gun-grabber.
    Tancredo rails against illegal immigrants, but then "unknowingly" hires them to renovate his mansion even though some couldn't speak any English; on a side note seems strange as to why public servants need mansions and such obviously paid for with taxpayer money or some other public funding no doubt, kind of removes the "public servant" altogether and conjures up a feudal system past.
    Tancredo is suspected of avoiding the draft by stating that he had mental illness, if that is true then he shouldn't be in a position of leadership especially by running for the potus.
    Tancredo after being a devout long time Roman Catholic of an Italian family changes to Presbyterian; now while that is his own business and his right it is a serious change in life that brings into question what else might he change his mind on.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    True Constitutionalists or Opportunistic Rating Seeker Progressives; if you think this is wrong then let me know however there is evidence that shows otherwise; unfortunately after researching old and new information have found the following to be sensationalist Opportunistic Rating Seeker Progressives and more interested in making money than truly supporting the Constitution including removing one from the list that apparently didn't belong or there were questions that called the individuals character into question. I am not surprised however and it goes to show as I have always felt imho that the celebrity types are bad candidates as public servants or to even be involved in politics at all and that includes Reagan and Schwarzenegger as well as some others although I am always willing to give a person a chance until they hang themselves with their own rope as it were. This is too bad though as several actually seemed to have potential, but decided to squander it and seem more interested in their own desires, opportunities, wealth and welfare rather than our Constitution and Republic and so we as Constitutionalists are therefore obligated to not support them knowingly thereafter.

Glenn Beck
    Sean Hannity
    Bill O'Reilly
    Anne Coulter
    Sarah Palin
    Chuck Norris
    Ted Nugent
    Michael Savage
    Jesse Ventura
  • Options
    dthhaldthhal Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fyrfinder
    quote:Originally posted by Werwolf
    Not sure why GOA is giving Jeff Flake (R) AZ. an A-, hopefully they will start listing the reasons for the grades that they are giving since it really doesn't tell us much.

Sure can't see anything on the site that shows where he stood on any issues that would rate a checkered flag. Going to be interesting to see how the vote goes in Arizona today on the "new, improved, immigration bill".

[?]

Werwolf, I would like to have Jeff Flake (R-AZ) re-looked at for your list. Freedom Index has him at 100% on important issues. Here is a link to a post kimi had on the GD side.
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=456651
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dthhal
    quote:Originally posted by fyrfinder
    quote:Originally posted by Werwolf
    Not sure why GOA is giving Jeff Flake (R) AZ. an A-, hopefully they will start listing the reasons for the grades that they are giving since it really doesn't tell us much.

Sure can't see anything on the site that shows where he stood on any issues that would rate a checkered flag. Going to be interesting to see how the vote goes in Arizona today on the "new, improved, immigration bill".[?]

Werwolf, I would like to have Jeff Flake (R-AZ) re-looked at for your list. Freedom Index has him at 100% on important issues. Here is a link to a post kimi had on the GD side.
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=456651

Very well, Some of the information concerning prospective candidates comes from the GOA, SAF, OTI and other known Pro Constitution or related information sites and is based on fact and research. This isn't my list nor does it belong to any one person nor can we rely on just one person for answers or direction and must constantly be vigilant, as this is all of our responsibility and belongs to all true Patriots of the Constitution, the Republic and the Second Amendment and those that uphold these things should be honored for all to see just as those that do not should be looked upon with disdain.
    Unfortunately however my time for investigation and research is somewhat limited and effects some of the turnout to the list.
    So other true Constitutionalists being involved in this endeavor would help and Pickenup can add to the list so long as prospective individuals have been scrutinized by investigation and research by forum members such as for example; Pickenup, Highball and other CA's, myself and other known non-interpretive, non-compromising, true Constitutionalists, as well as always weighing the evidence for yourself.
    I too would like to know why some are rated at an A or A-, but no explanation is given as to why and will try and look into this more so.
  • Options
    dthhaldthhal Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks. I respect all those you mention here and am grateful for the efforts each put in concerning our Constitutional rights. As you state, non-interpretive, non-compromising, true Constitutionalists will save this country!
  • Options
    GoatroperGoatroper Member Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Deleted my suggestion of Rick Boucher (D-VA). He's a 2A friend, but not so much on other issues. Sorry.
    Originally posted by Werwolf
    There have been lists of officials and other recognized individuals that don't support the Constitution, however I think that we need a list of officials and other recognized individuals that do and to constantly be scrutinizing these individuals as well in order to hopefully insure that no doppelgangers get on board surreptitiously, it is our responsibility to educate the masses.