In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What Happened to Highball and the CA's?

StoBtruppenStoBtruppen Member Posts: 278 ✭✭✭
What happened to Highball and the CA's, was Highball banned as his profile is locked or did he asked to be locked out, used to read alot of their posts and tried to find some info on what happened, but didn't locate anything significant?
Seems kind of dead without them here...I am sure that the liberals had something to do with it since they seem to be happy about it.

Comments

• Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are still here buddy !
    I've just been readin and watchin.......
    Can't stand some of the wimp * on this site.
    Most are panzies that just want to stir the pot !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    steveaustinsteveaustin Member Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stirrin the pot.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I agree, as I have been in the background for quite a while now and just recently decided to start posting on here.
    However that has its benefits as I am quite familiar with who the anti-constitutional fakers are and the true constitutional patriots and I am disappointed that patriots are persecuted for their beliefs as I am as well, in this country of all places.
    Although this has been going on for some time now progressively getting worse against the collectivist hordes until it will come to a confrontation of the gov-beast and its goons and their slave puppets against the patriot militias that believe in a un-compromised constitution of the republic.
  • Options
    Deadred707Deadred707 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are still lurking [:(!]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=473793
    Apparently actual constitutional ideologies and beliefs are not allowed or wanted.
    I thought Highball was a good guy and his beliefs were right on and see no reason for him to have been locked out, however I know all too well about forums and that they seem to be more trouble than they are worth and attract alot more flies than bees.
    And while there are some true constitutionalist patriots with alot to offer on the forums and to the community and are appreciated the majority are not and are a mixture of smart *, little troll, know it all punk teenage trouble makers; or at least you really cant tell by the way that they talk and act and that claim to have done everything, been everywhere and know all and right from behind their parents little computer at home too gee, yeah right.
    OMG If I gotta hear anymore about how someone is a navy-seal-ninja-sniper, marine-recon-supercommando, mma-ultimatefakefighting-championwarrior whatever and all with their airsoft collection, I am going to be sick, geez no more already(sorry for the little rant there).
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by StoBtruppen
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=473793
    Apparently actual constitutional ideologies and beliefs are not allowed or wanted.
    I thought Highball was a good guy and his beliefs were right on and see no reason for him to have been locked out, however I know all too well about forums and that they seem to be more trouble than they are worth and attract alot more flies than bees.
    And while there are some true constitutionalist patriots with alot to offer on the forums and to the community and are appreciated the majority are not and are a mixture of smart *, little troll, know it all punk teenage trouble makers; or at least you really cant tell by the way that they talk and act and that claim to have done everything, been everywhere and know all and right from behind their parents little computer at home too gee, yeah right.
    OMG If I gotta hear anymore about how someone is a navy-seal-ninja-sniper, marine-recon-supercommando, mma-ultimatefakefighting-championwarrior whatever and all with their airsoft collection, I am going to be sick, geez no more already(sorry for the little rant there).

10 ring.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If its decided to keep it going you guys are always welcome as fellow constitutionalists in our neck of the woods...

Won't need a very large "neck".
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No, just one that's 3%.[;)]
    Just curious, are you guys going to vote in November or just watch the clown[:o)] circus of the demoblicans instead?
    The only votes that I see even worth casting would be for either the Constitution Party, Tea Party or Libertarian party, but to each their own as everyone may differ.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just curious, are you guys going to vote in November or just watch the clown[:o)] circus of the demoblicans instead?
    The only votes that I see even worth casting would be for either the Constitution Party, Tea Party or Libertarian party, but to each their own as everyone may differ.

I will vote. as I always do so.

Fed level: If I can NOT vote FOR someone (i.e. 3rd party) which is likely in this corrupt 1 party 2 wing system, I will vote AGAINST ANY INCUMBENT (D) or (R), I don't give a damn but to fire the present POS.

And of course I will vote on measures and judges, local, state, etc.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,355 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf

I will vote. as I always do so.

Fed level: If I can NOT vote FOR someone (i.e. 3rd party) which is likely in this corrupt 1 party 2 wing system, I will vote AGAINST ANY INCUMBENT (D) or (R), I don't give a damn but to fire the present POS.

And of course I will vote on measures and judges, local, state, etc.
    My voting practices follow Jp's almost to a "T".
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I completely agree with you and the same goes here.
    I will call the local judges and other local candidates when their party affiliation either isn't listed or is listed as an independent and inquire about them and their beliefs without giving any inclination as to mine and of course also check their record.
    I personally believe however that the entire voting system and political system in this country is corrupt, compromised and rigged and has been for years and greatly influenced by the so-called 'rich elite' of society including but not limited to being funded by private domestic and foreign bankers and lobbies as well as others.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will call the local judges and other local candidates when their party affiliation either isn't listed or is listed as an independent and inquire about them and their beliefs without giving any inclination as to mine and of course also check their record.
    I personally believe however that the entire voting system and political system in this country is corrupt, compromised and rigged and has been for years and greatly influenced by the so-called 'rich elite' of society including but not limited to being funded by private domestic and foreign bankers and lobbies as well as others.

Foreign bankers (old money) "own" this nation. Even a purge locally, without doing the same to them, would only be a band-aid on a gushing wound.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Foreign bankers (old money) "own" this nation. Even a purge locally, without doing the same to them, would only be a band-aid on a gushing wound.

Most definitely and is one of the reasons that this government and the country needs to be completely rebuilt, removing all of the remnant until only the republic, the constitution and the people remain and then reestablish the government and the rest of the nations structure.
    Basically reformatting the hard-drive and re-installing a new/old stock operating system.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,355 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Most definitely and is one of the reasons that this government and the country needs to be completely rebuilt, removing all of the remnant until only the republic, the constitution and the people remain and then reestablish the government and the rest of the nations structure.
    Basically reformatting the hard-drive and re-installing a new/old stock operating system.
    Spot on with a 10x hit. So much for voting in change....
  • Options
    zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So much for the Freedom of Speech thing...
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Still here......

Attempting to exorcise folks that have been programmed by "D" or "R".
  • Options
    tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    im still kickin...but lurkin...not too much here any more...f em[;)][:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good to hear it...
  • Options
    brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
    edited November -1
    still here......just aint the same without HB.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by brickmaster1248
    A bullschite situation.

Critical commentary of GW 'Puffy' Bush, called a commie, followed by a permanent lock-out.

Nice...[xx(]
  • Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    A bullschite situation.

Critical commentary of GW 'Puffy' Bush, called a commie, followed by a permanent lock-out.

Nice...[xx(]

permanent?
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Life in the fastlane...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by quickmajik
    A bullschite situation.

Nice...[xx(]

permanent?

yes its permanent.

can anyone send me HB email please?
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    A bullschite situation.

Nice...[xx(]

permanent?
    Yep. Posted by nunn in a thread in GD.... quote:Doc called it correctly. I corresponded with the good Captain (Capt. Fun), and he informed me that the lockout is permanent. So, it is above my pay grade and out of my hands.I was actively posting in the thread in question and it related to GW Bush greeting returning troops at a Texas Airport.

HB made some observations about him and Capt. Fun responded with a permanent lockout and a post that called HB 'comrade'.

Sickening response to a man expressing his opinion of GW 'Puffy' Bush, The Neocon Holy Terror-Warrior King, IMO.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    They didn't like HB because he spoke the truth and the fakers don't want to hear the truth and know that they were not going to get him to violate the forum policy outright and so concocted an alterior motivated scheme to get rid of him.
    Reason being because only those that truly support the constitution and the republic want to hear the truth, as the fakers only want to hear the collectivist liberal lies that prosperity is achievable under an un-constitutional regime no better than those that we fight...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Pore Jud Is Daid

[Curly]
    Poor Jud is dead
    Poor Jud Fry is dead
    All gather round his coffin now and cry
    He had a heart of gold
    And he wasn't very old
    Oh why did such a feller have to die?

Poor Jud is dead
    Poor Jud Fry is dead
    He's lookin' oh so peaceful and serene ([Jud] and serene)
    He's all laid out to rest
    With his hands acrost his chest
    His fingernails have never been so clean

[spoken]
    Then the preacher'd get up and he'd say
    "Folks, we are gathered here to mourn and groan over our brother Jud Fry
    Who hung hisself up by a rope in the smokehouse"
    And then there'd be weepin' an' wailin' --- from some of those women ---
    Then he'd say, "Jud was the most misunderstood man in this territory
    People used to think he was a mean ugly fella and called him a dirty skunk and an ornery pig stealer
    [Jud gives him a dirty look]
    But

[sung]
    The folks that really knowed him
    Knowed that beneath them two dirty shirts he always wore
    There beat a heart as big as all outdoors ([Jud] as big as all outdoors)
    Jud Fry loved his fellow man ([Jud] he loved his fellow man)

[spoken]
    He loved the birds of the forest
    And the beasts of the fields
    He loved the mice and the vermin in the barn
    And he treated the rats like equals (which was right)
    He loved all the little children
    He loved everything and everybody in the world
    Only . . . only he never let on
    And nobody ever knowed it

[sung]
    Poor Jud is dead
    Poor Jud Fry is dead
    His friends are weepin' wail for miles around ([Jud] miles around)
    The daisies in the dell
    Will give out a different smell
    Because poor Jud is underneath the ground

[Jud]
    Poor Jud is dead
    A candle lights his head
    He's layin' in a coffin made of wood ([Curly] wood)
    And folks are feelin' sad
    'Cuz they used to treat him bad
    And now they know their friend has gone for good ([Curly] good)

[both]
    Poor Jud is dead
    A candle lights his head
    [Curly]
    He's lookin' oh so purty and so nice
    He looks like he's asleep
    It's a shame that he won't keep
    But it's summer and we're runnin' out a' ice

[both]
    Poooooor Juuuuuuud
    Poooooor Juuuuuuud

Poor Jud is Dead, Oklahoma, R. Rogers, and O. Hammerstein, II

Didnt expect to see such gloating from a person who claims Christianity such as you. Not good for you "testimony" is it? Humble....try it sometime.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Didnt expect to see such gloating from a person who claims Christianity such as you. Not good for you "testimony" is it? Humble....try it sometime.
    Yep, sad. Humble.....many here could stand a double portion.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Pore Jud Is Daid

[Curly]
    Poor Jud is dead

Wouldn't expect much more from a loser collectivist extraordinaire that HB laid-out regularly in your short stay here. Pathetic slack jawed loser. I wish I had you FTF right now. You aren't fit to lick dogsnit off of HB's dogs' feet.[:(!]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First off what exactly is a barzilla just curious and secondly why are you against HB, as he speaks the truth as we do, is completely against the un-constitutional direction that this country has been going for years lead by a horrible and corrupt government.
    HB wants what we here as true patriots want; a constitutional republic without compromise truly run by its people and not the government or big business, just as our forefathers established...not a liberal, heathen, collectivist society like most others are today.
    Any true non-collectivist, non-liberal, pro-constitutional patriot would want that and any that do not are liars and traitors to the constitution and the republic and have no business being here let alone stating that they support the constitution or the republic as they obviously don't even know what it is.
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    A bullschite situation.

Nice...[xx(]

permanent?
    Yep. Posted by nunn in a thread in GD.... quote:Doc called it correctly. I corresponded with the good Captain (Capt. Fun), and he informed me that the lockout is permanent. So, it is above my pay grade and out of my hands.I was actively posting in the thread in question and it related to GW Bush greeting returning troops at a Texas Airport.

HB made some observations about him and Capt. Fun responded with a permanent lockout and a post that called HB 'comrade'.

Sickening response to a man expressing his opinion of GW 'Puffy' Bush, The Neocon Holy Terror-Warrior King, IMO.

Sorry to hear that Jeff!!![V]
    We had some very simulating discussions with HB. I thought all views were welcome here?????[:(]
    I was permanently banned form one of the wimp sights (Shooters Forum) because I was accused of 'lecturing' one of the miss informed folks!!
    I hope he finds his way back, I miss him!!!![V]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:quote:Originally posted by StoBtruppen
    First off what exactly is a barzilla just curious

Barzillia is the first name of a relative who was killed in action in the Phillipines by Islamic Fundamentalists, a long time ago. He left no issue, and I took the name in remembrance. It is a variant spelling of an old testament name.

I am sorry to hear that, my condolences.

quote:and secondly why are you against HB,quote:Originally posted by BarzilliaDo you say that because of what others say, or because of what you have read me post ?

Because of what I have read as I don't just simply believe what others say although I will listen to and consider known and trusted individuals with much more consideration as opposed to others and also because I have been on here alot longer than you might think.

quote:as he speaks the truth as we do, is completely against the un-constitutional direction that this country has been going for years lead by a horrible and corrupt government.
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia I hold no allegiance to an unconstitutional government. And when that government, constitutional or not, violates scripture, it also has no claim to my allegiance. Do you feel differently ?

The constitution and the republic and those true patriots that follow it are not out of line with the bible.

quote:HB wants what we here as true patriots want; a constitutional republic without compromise quote:Originally posted by BarzilliaI am not as fast as some to identify "true patriots" based upon statements on the internet. I advise you to be cautious, as well. You have no idea, much of the time, whom you are speaking with or why they say what they do. Other times, you can get a pretty good idea of who people are from what they say, but in any case I recommend thinking about the conversations in these (or any other) parts, and not draw hasty conclusions.

I base my beliefs, thoughts, words and actions on the teachings of the bible and the constitution and on facts and not fiction or hasty decisions.
    If I find something that does not coincide with either the bible or the constitution then there is a problem and I will have to re-evaluate the person or the situation and if that is not enough than someone known and trusted with similar beliefs could be consulted for their opinion of the matter.

quote:truly run by its people and not the government or big business, just as our forefathers established...quote:Originally posted by BarzilliaI think that such a place never existed. But that is simply my opinion.

The 13 Colonies were alot closer to it than we are today which is very sad and an embarrassment, as we have had plenty of time to do so and have squandered it.

quote:not a liberal, heathen, collectivist society like most others are today.quote:Originally posted by BarzilliaYou have read something I have posted that says I do ? We must be careful in the terms we use. Liberal is not traditionally a bad quality, collectivist as defined by the Randians means one thing, but they are the ones who are the heathen, as well ! And any attempt to clarify such things usually brings forth...well, let's just say, "heated" discussion.

It only applies to those individuals that know that it applies to them, for there is no escaping it no matter what they tell themselves or others, they know who they are and need no introduction or protection as they will receive neither.
    In terms of today and most discussions here, the liberals are those left leaning, socialist serving, homosexual helping, baby killing, collectivist brainwashing individuals that are anti-God heathens and that are the enemy of the true constitutionalist patriot.
    There is absolutely NO middle ground and NO compromise, it is just that simple, you either are or you are not, there is no need to clarify, argue or discuss about it and they can say whatever they want but they convict and condemn themselves by their own words.

quote:Any true non-collectivist, non-liberal, pro-constitutional patriot would want that and any that do not are liars and traitors to the constitution and the republic and have no business being here let alone stating that they support the constitution or the republic as they obviously don't even know what it is.
    Originally posted by BarzilliaI understand what you are saying, I think. But beware those who want to tell you just who those people are, like they have the keys to all reason and sense. Liars ? All men are liars. Traitors ? Traitors to Whom, or what ? No business being here ? So much for freedom of speech and conscience, then. So, am I "against you", now, as well ? Or, are we just discussing, like adults ?

Liberals and conservatives logically seem to segregate to their own groups just like anything else; it is what it is as described previously, there is no compromising, no explaining it away, no deductive reasoning here.
    You seem concerned about the manner in which this is discussed and I can appreciate that, as do I to a point. However I see no reason for your parody obviously poking fun at HB because he was wrongly banned from the forum and for no reason other than to undermine true constitutional beliefs by fakers with a hidden liberal agenda and is disappointing to say the least especially when one claims to use the bible and the constitution as a basis.
    You have to answer your own questions here as we don't know each other however I have my own opinions about most here and know who most of the 'liberals' and 'fake un-patriots' are and who the true constitutionalist patriots are as well.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,473 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll give Capt Fun the benefit of the doubt, and have to assume that the permanent lock-out is a result of individual communication between HB and he.

If it was only because of the GW thread, and that HB was not active on the auction side, it was a ham-* and childish thing to do. That is not SOP for the Captain.

C.A.s are active on many threads. As individuals. As it has always been.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Highball, wouldn't attack unless attacked himself and would only respond to defending the constitution and the republic, so if he and this captfun got into an altercation I am sure that Highball had his reasons. As for HB being permanently banned from the forum, I really think that was way out of line considering for one that there are several others here that are much more deserving of that by any means.

quote:Originally posted by StoBtruppenYou guys are always welcome as fellow constitutionalists in our neck of the woods...Maybe someone could email HB and let him know...

And if some of you wouldn't mind to check the site out and let me know what you think I would appreciate it...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    I'll give Capt Fun the benefit of the doubt,

Don, Capt. Fun deserves no such benefit. It is as simple as has been laid out in a few recent threads. Capt. likes GW, HB set the record straight about the POS, Capt didn't like the truth *POOF* HB gone.

HB is aware of everything. He can still read the forum, but can not post. The original pro-constitutu=ion voice of GB, who opened the eyes of many (myself included}, has been silenced by comrade Fun.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    I'll give Capt Fun the benefit of the doubt,

Don, Capt. Fun deserves no such benefit. It is as simple as has been laid out in a few recent threads. Capt. likes GW, HB set the record straight about the POS, Capt didn't like the truth *POOF* HB gone.

HB is aware of everything. He can still read the forum, but can not post. The original pro-constitution voice of GB, who opened the eyes of many (myself included}, has been silenced by comrade Fun.

Spot on 10x ring with a laser.
  • Options
    edited November -1

And if some of you wouldn't mind to check the site out and let me know what you think I would appreciate it...
    Looks like a heckuva good site. Will check it out better after outage season when I have more time cause looks like it could take awhile.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looks like a heckuva good site. Will check it out better after outage season when I have more time cause looks like it could take awhile.

Thank you for the compliment, its taken a bit of work to get the site up and going properly, but I did so in response to certain things going on that I have witnessed here as I have been on these boards for years actually, but I will let you do the math.
    I would be honored to get Highball and the other CA's to base there if they would like too and could setup on their own board, private if you want so that only CA's can enter, probably with a pw or something, but just a thought...which would also put some life into the site with some good quality constitutionalists on board.

What is the 'outage season' that you are referring to?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No need for anything special for CA's. Looks like you have something very good already, that's good enough for anybody. Max Rockatansky set us up a website once before anyway, and it never took off. That reminded me, where the heck is Max, so I go look at the members list to see his last post....

well, he's been locked out too, since 7/20. (sigh) losing interest in these commies, I tell ya.

"Outage season" is spring and fall when the nuke plants are refueled. I started doing this a couple years ago when my contracting business crapped out. Needed a job and my back is going bad so this fills in nicely. I just work construction summer and winter now.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No need for anything special for CA's. Looks like you have something very good already, that's good enough for anybody. Max Rockatansky set us up a website once before anyway, and it never took off. That reminded me, where the heck is Max, so I go look at the members list to see his last post....well, he's been locked out too, since 7/20. (sigh) losing interest in these commies, I tell ya."Outage season" is spring and fall when the nuke plants are refueled. I started doing this a couple years ago when my contracting business crapped out. Needed a job and my back is going bad so this fills in nicely. I just work construction summer and winter now.

Its my pleasure, especially seeing how we are looked at and dealt with the same apparently with disdain.
    Wow, they banned him too, geez, what the heck for, spoke out against gw or something thats a crime, lol. I didn't realize it but now that you mention it yeah haven't seen his posts lately either, just a matter of time I guess, well at least we know where the constitution stands with them.
    I hear ya, however I still like to read and post here sometimes and of course there are a zillion guns and stuff on the GB side.
    Geez, what the heck, nuclear plants whoa, I protected nuke weapons in the military and that was a little un-nerving, but I would imagine that is a good secure job.
    Sorry to hear about your back, make sure that you take care of that and hopefully before the shtf, but either way we got your back and I am sure there will be plenty of needed tasks for us to do against the beast and all, anyway let HB and the rest of the crue know and don't be strangers.
  • Options
    RTKBARTKBA Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okay I am a little new here and if it doesn't bother anyone, could someone explain what is The Order of the Brethren of the CA. Thanks